Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by ManishaRox

Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by wazup

well she is not trying hard

To get Shlok.....???Big smile

That's coz Manisha apprently tried harder and now has officially declared "Shlok is mine" sorta statement to us at the IF........LOLLOL

Thanks a lot Nupur. I knew you'll understand it eventually. Yup, thats the main reason Radha couldn't get Shlok because he's already mine. I am sorry for Radha but it isn't entirley my fault its Shlok fault too. I told him to tell her but he didn't want to until last minute. LOLLOL

xx manisha xx

How typical of Shlok.....he likes to wait till the last minute to do the dhamaakas......LOL

Almost like he sits for the shaadi mandap and then say..."I changed my mind...can we have Manisha instead of Radha here!!!!"...........Wink

LOLROFLROFL Kya tum merein mazak to nahi auda rahee. LOL Did you hear that bit when he said let Manisha come and sit on the mandap instead of Radha.LOL I am so happy. Thank goodness someone heard it. Finally you can believe that me and Shlok love each other. I always knew you will recognize the love between us. Your the best sis in the world.LOL Ab se Shlok ko jeeju bulagi na?

XX Manisha XX

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged

I would normally fight but hey; Swaps back in the show!Blushing

Coming back to Radha - In a way, yes she is using the family....it's either that or a) be killed or b) go back to jail...

Somehow being married to Shlok and listening to Sonalika doesn't sound that bad when you compare her options!LOL

But hey; Radha's given a lot to the family....if it hadn't been for her then:

- Sandeep probably wouldn't have survived

- Sonalika would have instigated Pammi so much that she would have left the house

- The family wouldn't have Princess

- And oh yes; Thanks to Malik [who was hubba by the wayWink] they would have been on the streets!Tongue

And it's not like she's doing it for an ulterior motive and after the rubbish life she's had - doesn't the girl deserve some happiness?

[It's another thing that the production house doesn't agree!!]

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Acha hein 1 down 1 to go. Now, you have Swapnil Jiju I can focus myself on Shlok more. Thanks Di. Your awesome.LOL I never knew you could give Shlok away so easily. Yeah, I agree she has sacrificed a lot for this family so its fair that she gets some happiness in return. I just don't understand that if Radha does something for the family its considered her duty etc but if the family does something for Radha or she even gets a little bit of happiness its called being selfish.

XX Manisha XX
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManishaRox

She isn't confronting them with the truth because she doesn't want to hurt them. It isn't really her fault because they assumed she was the daughter in law and didn't allow her the chance to say otherwise.  She has tried to tell Shlok on several occasions but she never gets the chance to him. Throughout the time of the marriage she insisted Shlok listen to her but something always croped up so I guess it isn't entirley her fault. Noone ever listens to her properly for her to tell them.Ouch Ouch

XX Manisha XX

U R right

she doesnt want to hurt anybody's feelings

but she cant stay on with the man who raped her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index