Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

Weekly Epi Discussion: 19th-22nd may (Page 5)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
it would seriosly be hilarios if akriti does a female abla nari act to save tinas engaement....imagine her doin "ek chutki sindur ki kimat tum kya jano.aurat ke sar ka taj hota hai ek chutki sindoor.with the actions too!!!!!!!soch kar hi hasi aa rahi hai!

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@shruti: Luaghin my guts out imagining her doin it...og!!..ek chutki sindoor...now I really wanrt dem doin it!!!

@princessuma : Sumaiaya!!!...dat bg msic!!!...tell em abt it!!!..it makes me go ooooooooo...d tuff guy luks...love it!!
RSZR Senior Member
RSZR
RSZR

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

it would seriosly be hilarios if akriti does a female abla nari act to save tinas engaement....imagine her doin "ek chutki sindur ki kimat tum kya jano.aurat ke sar ka taj hota hai ek chutki sindoor.with the actions too!!!!!!!soch kar hi hasi aa rahi hai!

HEY IT WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY.. AKRITI-ABLA NARI LOL LOL PAR AGAR TINA KISI AUR KE SAATH ENGAGE HO GAYI THO PETER WILL KILL MALLAH.. BECHARA MALLAH Cry HEY GAURI HAS ENTERED LRL. BUT I DONT WANT HER TO PAIR WITH ANY OF THE CPTNS. THEY LOOK GOOD WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE PAIR.. HEY HOW BT GAURI WITH BURMAN? LANGOOR KE HAATH MAIN ANGOOR LOL
sumera siddiqui Goldie
sumera siddiqui
sumera siddiqui

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
LOL shruti that will be hilarious. LOL Wink LOL
sumera siddiqui Goldie
sumera siddiqui
sumera siddiqui

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessuma

Rubina - it was fun talking to you too and ya your discussion idea is becomeing a hit
sonikudi - ya i miss abhi, he just seems to show up for couple of scenes and than vanish o well hopefully we'll get to see loads of him in the coming days. lol and true Gunny is heads over heals in love with Vidya and i am seriously not looking forward to any mishap or misunderstandings between them (though the mystery of Vansh might create trouble between them).

p.s. anyways i love the background music playing in the background whenever gunny or abhi accomplish anything (ex. in yesterday's episode, when gunny is taking the prisoner to the prison)

even I love that background music.It's too good.EmbarrassedBig smile

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged

It would seriously be funny to hear akriti saying the sindoor dialouge and ya lol it would be hilarious to see Gauri with Burman.

Rubina- i know the tough guy score and looks make me weak in the knee Embarrassed

Originally posted by RSZR

Originally posted by shruti.nil

HEY IT WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY.. AKRITI-ABLA NARI LOL LOL PAR AGAR TINA KISI AUR KE SAATH ENGAGE HO GAYI THO PETER WILL KILL MALLAH.. BECHARA MALLAH Cry HEY GAURI HAS ENTERED LRL. BUT I DONT WANT HER TO PAIR WITH ANY OF THE CPTNS. THEY LOOK GOOD WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE PAIR.. HEY HOW BT GAURI WITH BURMAN? LANGOOR KE HAATH MAIN ANGOOR LOL

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
today's episode was soooo good! i love the good cop-bad cop session gunny/abhi had. lol and the ways Shona das said that abhi has phobia of beautiful women

Go to top