Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

Weekly Epi Discussion: 19th-22nd may (Page 4)

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
ooh yh..bahi n gunny can b like we r taking dem for sum kind of traing dat needs 2 b done away frm d acdemy..n den all of dem go to tina's engagement...ooo...lets c whus gud at drama??...we cud hava drama wueen...U kno i wud luv 2 c akriti doing it..u kno psing as dat girl whu got ditched by tins wud b faincee...infact she cud say ki woh usse shaad kar chuka hai...u kno wid mangulstara n all..wud b hialrious!!!...stut woman se....u kno..i wud luv 2 c her enact dat role...

n yh gunny vidya can pose us as bade bhai n bhabhi...dat wud definitely call for gunny-vidya moments...can totally imagine dem...

p.s: dnt u think gunny luked like an angel in dat whit blu shirt yesterday n d sweater???... Embarrassed

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
*blush* he looks like an angel in everything ahhh... he did look really nice yesterday and the way he kept looking at Vidya when she was tying the bandage was so adorable. you're right i would love to see akriti as the girl who got ditched lol with her filmi dialouges. Mallah will probably be drooling over her and abhi would just be shaking his head. i think that would be one of the best episodes.
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
oooo...just hope dey actallu do dat...after all the cadets deserve break frm the army training...hai na???...hope dese views r read by d rite ppl...sod at maybve dey cud actaully impment it...haha...
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
haila bdw...mallah n akriti???...dey sud show more of dat 2...dat is if dey r planign 2 make dem fall in luv or sumthing...vaddya think??
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i know right creatives should really come to IF and read all the ideas and stuff. anyways, have you watched today's episode yet? it was good but seems to be a little fast.
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
really???...i will get 2 c it 2moro...bcz I was like all out 2day...hav my holidays na....so m just havg loads of fun..wil catch up wid it 2moro...

n now i REALLY NEED leave..anoder long day ahead...so catch upwid u l8r....had like laods of dun talking 2 u...n my point of creating dis topic is proving 2 b successful...

whew!!

loads of luv
rubina

sweet dreams n gudnite...
sonikudi14 Senior Member
sonikudi14
sonikudi14

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessuma

I seriously hope that gauri is not paired up with Gunny, it'll be quiet sad. I love gv but would like to see more abhi scenes as well. even in today's episode there weren't many scenes of his. lol besides gv i think pm (peter and mallah) share such a cute chemistry.

I also miss Abhi ,  lately not too many scenes of his .  I don t think gunny will be paired up with Gauri ,  he is slowly getting attracted by Vidiya, actually he s fallen for Vidiya already.  

Edited by sonikudi14 - 20 May 2008 at 5:38pm
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Rubina - it was fun talking to you too and ya your discussion idea is becomeing a hit
sonikudi - ya i miss abhi, he just seems to show up for couple of scenes and than vanish o well hopefully we'll get to see loads of him in the coming days. lol and true Gunny is heads over heals in love with Vidya and i am seriously not looking forward to any mishap or misunderstandings between them (though the mystery of Vansh might create trouble between them).

p.s. anyways i love the background music playing in the background whenever gunny or abhi accomplish anything (ex. in yesterday's episode, when gunny is taking the prisoner to the prison)

Go to top