Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

Weekly Epi Discussion: 19th-22nd may (Page 3)

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I seriously hope that gauri is not paired up with Gunny, it'll be quiet sad. I love gv but would like to see more abhi scenes as well. even in today's episode there weren't many scenes of his. lol besides gv i think pm (peter and mallah) share such a cute chemistry.

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
totally agree abt peter n mallah!!!...I kep thinking dat, mad as I m!!!...i sumtyms hope one was a girl..dey wud luk soooooooooooo cute!!!...hahaha..

we will kill gauri if she distracts our beloved gunny!!!....lol...woh vidya ka tha, vidya ka hi aur vidya ka hi rahega

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Omi God sumu!!!...on d 1st pg u siad ki u doubt evn gunny can b Eagle...really??...dat is so impossible!!!...
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
oh no! that's not what i meant! lol i meant that only gunny and Major V know about Vidya's secret, so for sure it's not gunny who is using Vidya, so it has to be Major V. I love gunny lol never would i want him to be an eagle. anyways, seriously as much as i like gauri, if she comes anywhere near gunny, I'll personally kill the creatives (lol i don't want to kill gauri, what about hiten? what will happen to him?)
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
hiten...???...u hav his beloved oder wife na..kya naam tha uska..dnt fllow kyunki, so dunno...toh woh usse kam chalalega n nyways eh is ever green na..toh he can wait for gauri's reincarnation ..lol!!!...or better...keep an eye on her..shaadi shuda hoke dusre mard par nazar daalti...shame shame!!!...hhahaha...

I wont kill d creatives...becahron ka kya dosh agar gauri falls for gunny...but i wudnt mind if she falls for abhi...DAT WUD B SUMTHING...dey can sing den...gauri gauri(6),kabhi kabhi kabhi kahin kahin chori chori, d song frm main hoon na...hilarious!!!... ROFL
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
lol that would be hilarious! but if gauri falls for abhi than what about akriti? o wait she has mallah but than what about peter? well he has tina wait no she is getting engaged. ahhh such a complicated love story lol. anyways I like the fact that in Peter did have some share in catching the eagle (gauri). I would have been really mad if he had just walked away. you know what? i will love to see all the cadets going to Delhi to stop Tina from getting engaged. Though i know that's not what the show is about but still. what do others think?
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I think dey cud!!!...wud b brillaint , dey cud take abreak frm their army training...like remember, ven naina had left d army in b/w n quiteed, huda n gang had gone 2bring her back...wid huda posing as d potential dulha,yudi d brother,pooja sister and alekh driver!!!...God alekh was hilarious!!!...I stilllalugh thinking bat their tantics...so dey cud all dod at n dey cna take permission frm gunny after all gunny has helped dem a lot..I msure he wud understand..tho dunno how rummy wud escape his poor dad!!!...
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ya i remember that episode, it was really funny and nice to see such a cute friendship. I seriously hope they take a little break and stop the engagment from happening. One of the girls can pretend to be the girl who was ditched by the guy who is marrying Tina. They could all come and accuse the guy or something. Gunny and Abhi might give them permission to go but Major V might not. maybe abhi and gunny should tag along and we could some cute gv moments

Go to top