Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

Weekly Epi Discussion: 19th-22nd may (Page 2)

sonikudi14 Senior Member
sonikudi14
sonikudi14

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessuma

I liked today's episode actually (obviously gv part), I loved the way she cared for his wound and gave him a reply about trust. Though i think it was stupid of Gunny to take such an important file with him but anyways Vidya was smart. I also got the feeling during the episode that there is something fishy about Major Vabahi. I have this feeling that she is the eagle or working for the eagle. She is the only one besides Gunny who knows about Vansh as well as she was the one who stopped Gunny from talking to Major General about the spies that were caught. What do others think?

I little disagree here ..I didn t like the way Vidya replied Gunny back , about trust....how can she expect Gunny, her senior  to trust her ...she is still a Cadet , even she is his favourite ......I didn t like her answer .

Major Sharma is Eagle ...ooolalala !!!  it can be possible ....she is always looking suspicious and mad too...LOL

overall today  was good episode .

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
aaj ka episode accha tha!!!quite a relif to see that vidyas sensible enogh not to give the papers to eagle.........infact she did avery smart thing!!!the scene where she is trying the rumal on his arms quite cute!!! LOL Wink Embarrassed ..looks like loads of gunny vidya scenes are cummin up!!!also now finally they are showing the mystrey of gaur and gunny...good epidode overall!!
the golden girl Groupbie
the golden girl
the golden girl

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti.nil

aaj ka episode accha tha!!!quite a relif to see that vidyas sensible enogh not to give the papers to eagle.........infact she did avery smart thing!!!the scene where she is trying the rumal on his arms quite cute!!! LOL Wink Embarrassed ..looks like loads of gunny vidya scenes are cummin up!!!also now finally they are showing the mystrey of gaur and gunny...good epidode overall!!

ya.......today's episode was nice specially the GV sceneWink

Edited by the golden girl - 19 May 2008 at 11:18pm
RSZR Senior Member
RSZR
RSZR

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey yestedays episode was reaaly good.. thank god vidhya did not giv the original papers to the masked man Big smile .. she really did a wise thing.. and i guess very soon they will reveal the story of gaur and gunny Tongue .. i am very happy that lrl2 is back with BANG! Clap

ranu Big smile
sumera siddiqui Goldie
sumera siddiqui
sumera siddiqui

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
yesterday's epi was really good.Liked GV scene,the scene with major general gaur n gunny too.
I said/predicted earlier only that vidya gave the fake papers to the eagle.
I'm so happy that she did a sensible thing.
I'm looking forward to major gaur n gunny's past,their relationship(i know that he is his son)but i wanna know the whole story.Like why did gaur leave gunny's mum etc.

Dunno what will happen today ,i'm anxious to know,coz in the precap they showed gunny's n gaur's expressions and they were not good.i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that those two eagle guy's didn't escape.
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i have a feeling that the eagle guys got killed or something and again only Major V knew about those guys besides gunny and abhi. as far as the trust thing between GV, it doesn't matter if you are a cadet or what but there needs to be some level of trust between people in the same profession (well army). If there isn't any trust or the notion of innocent until proven guilty, there tends to be a fallout and thats really dangerous in army. Gunny and Major V shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that Vidya is guilty, they should have heard her out. well, thats just my opinion
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
U kno I stil havnt caught up wid 2days epi( my day out!!)..so cnt comemnt on dat...bt u kno...sum thigns I cud point out r

@princessuma aka sumaiya: U kno after readinh ur coemnents abt d major, I watched d epi again and I just hav afeeling u mite b rite...d way she was like we will tell him 2moro and ven gunny was liek kal tak der ho jayegi n stuff n her reply lest hope for d ebst captain...wat kind of reply is dat??...wasnt d eagle their top priority???!!!..

@sonikudi14: I hav 2 disagree wid u on the trust topic!!!...well u kno gunny asked her cudnt she trust him, bcz of d oh so special cosmic connection dey hav(oollalalla)...) vich is undeniable...I think dats one of d reaosn y he siad ki cudnt she trust him atleast!!1..so she gave d rite answer!!...bcz its he whu dint trust her...GO vidya!!

n ooooo, I hear Gauri has finally entered!!...u kno vat if she develops sum special interst in our captain!!!..not gunny...d tall dark handsum one!!!..lol...if she lusk at gunny!!..we will kill her...hahha..
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ RSZR: HEY RANU!!!...thanx for comemnting...friends??...U kno in d beginnig I was bit -ve bat weder things will work out here or not..but cing d +ve replies I mgetting...its like super kool...we r all gonna hav a blast at dis forum!!!!...aur ab toh I hear Gauir is der 2...tho wudnt want 2 comement on her till i cher for msyelf!!!...lol..

rubina

Go to top