Weekly Epi Discussion: 19th-22nd may

sournsweet thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This thread is for the purpose of pure LRL discusion...U cna post ur doubts, ideas, predictions, u cna argue, criticize,appreciate....just plain feed back for this week...Hope u take active participation and make this one of the thriving posts. It would b created every week.

So Enjoy!!!

Over to you guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sournsweet thumbnail
well..disappointed alrite dat not asingle person is u=interested in talking abt d show, but wont b discouraged...C'mon guys..I kkno u gusy hava lot 2 say den, y not voice it aloud...
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sournsweet

well..disappointed alrite dat not asingle person is u=interested in talking abt d show, but wont b discouraged...C'mon guys..I kkno u gusy hava lot 2 say den, y not voice it aloud...

yeh kaam har koi karna chahte hai..par kuchh bhi kahne se pahle sochna padta hai kahikisine Mods ko report kar di..to ban kia ja sakta hai usko
sournsweet thumbnail
But Y wud d mods ban us...I mena we just want 2 hav fun...harmless fun... 😳 ...hehe...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked today's episode actually (obviously gv part), I loved the way she cared for his wound and gave him a reply about trust. Though i think it was stupid of Gunny to take such an important file with him but anyways Vidya was smart. I also got the feeling during the episode that there is something fishy about Major Vabahi. I have this feeling that she is the eagle or working for the eagle. She is the only one besides Gunny who knows about Vansh as well as she was the one who stopped Gunny from talking to Major General about the spies that were caught. What do others think?
sournsweet thumbnail
MAjor???...OMG!!!...dt thot never crossed my mind!!!...bt she seems nice, evn if she cna b strict sumtyms...OMG!!..vat if shes d eagle??!!!...scary...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know but she seems to be the one that no one suspects. The only reason i suspect her is that Vidya's secret is only known to her and gunny. Now i doubt gunny is eagle. Hey, did you notice that gunny said something exactly what Vansh used to according to Vidya. I am starting to have this feeling that maybe Gunny pretended to be Vansh or was very close friends with him.
sonikudi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

I liked today's episode actually (obviously gv part), I loved the way she cared for his wound and gave him a reply about trust. Though i think it was stupid of Gunny to take such an important file with him but anyways Vidya was smart. I also got the feeling during the episode that there is something fishy about Major Vabahi. I have this feeling that she is the eagle or working for the eagle. She is the only one besides Gunny who knows about Vansh as well as she was the one who stopped Gunny from talking to Major General about the spies that were caught. What do others think?

I little disagree here ..I didn t like the way Vidya replied Gunny back , about trust....how can she expect Gunny, her senior  to trust her ...she is still a Cadet , even she is his favourite ......I didn t like her answer .

Major Sharma is Eagle ...ooolalala !!!  it can be possible ....she is always looking suspicious and mad too...πŸ˜†

overall today  was good episode .

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aaj ka episode accha tha!!!quite a relif to see that vidyas sensible enogh not to give the papers to eagle.........infact she did avery smart thing!!!the scene where she is trying the rumal on his arms quite cute!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳 ..looks like loads of gunny vidya scenes are cummin up!!!also now finally they are showing the mystrey of gaur and gunny...good epidode overall!!
the golden girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

aaj ka episode accha tha!!!quite a relif to see that vidyas sensible enogh not to give the papers to eagle.........infact she did avery smart thing!!!the scene where she is trying the rumal on his arms quite cute!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳 ..looks like loads of gunny vidya scenes are cummin up!!!also now finally they are showing the mystrey of gaur and gunny...good epidode overall!!

ya.......today's episode was nice specially the GV sceneπŸ˜‰

Edited by the golden girl - 15 years ago