Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Samrat.... in tight swim wear..... (Page 3)

kristie12 Goldie
kristie12
kristie12

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

I shouldn't say that now, but I have to.
Sam really looked like a 'peel-sausage'. I dunno if there's any random word for it in english, but we say that in german. LOL

Mr.Handsome on the other hand has style! Day Dreaming
(Sharad is too shy to take his shirt off na!?...man, he's shoo cute. Embarrassed )

he he he. Peel-sausage, right?. That was really funny. Seeing him in those shorts is really funny and I don't like men who show off though. Bybout Sharad being shy...... He really is not shy. In one of the earlier episodes when he was mad he took off his shirt. I don't remember the situation but that too was a swimming pool scene but he gets into pool to save Bharat (if I am not wrong). In that episode Watching him without shirt was really funny because he shaved his otherwise hairy chest for that scene. He has even worn a shirt showing a good amount of cleavage at Balaji award function. I prefer cleavage to shirtless though

noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I know. Stern Smile My poor eyes. Tongue I'm so happy I wasn't wearing my glasses. LOL

Poor Divya. I feel bad she had to see him like that. LOL She was probably wishing that Sharad and Vishal got the opposite costumes. Tongue LOLL
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
OMG...that is a shocker Shocked I haven't seen the epi yet but I don't have any intention of blinding my eyes with that sight Dead LOL LOL ugh I just got a chill down my back...that is just eewwww! gross! Confused LOL

will come back later after watching the epi Tongue
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
LOL reading all your comments- I am just LOL LOL .....

pleej everyone just don't have nightmares! (shudder shudder when I think
back at the scene! Dead ) Tongue
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
whatever we say is true LOL and we have no other option that to have nightmares LOL LOL

edited***

Oh God Stern Smile...........that was............ROFL ... OMG!!!                         *can't breathe*  LOLLOL I am definitely gonna have some serious nightmares tonight...it was gross!!! blagh!

Amar was much more decent and cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL mera hero Day Dreaming

Edited by SVlover - 19 May 2008 at 3:21pm
noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Here I was thinking that we dont get that many good AD scenes like other shows have, cause BMTD is aired at 8:00 pm, but THIS was much much worse. Tongue
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kristie12

Originally posted by Little Foot

I shouldn't say that now, but I have to.
Sam really looked like a 'peel-sausage'. I dunno if there's any random word for it in english, but we say that in german. LOL

Mr.Handsome on the other hand has style! Day Dreaming
(Sharad is too shy to take his shirt off na!?...man, he's shoo cute. Embarrassed )

he he he. Peel-sausage, right?. That was really funny. Seeing him in those shorts is really funny and I don't like men who show off though. Bybout Sharad being shy...... He really is not shy. In one of the earlier episodes when he was mad he took off his shirt. I don't remember the situation but that too was a swimming pool scene but he gets into pool to save Bharat (if I am not wrong). In that episode Watching him without shirt was really funny because he shaved his otherwise hairy chest for that scene. He has even worn a shirt showing a good amount of cleavage at Balaji award function. I prefer cleavage to shirtless though

Ha...but Sharad's actually very shy.WinkEmbarrassed...and that's cute about him.

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noodles

Here I was thinking that we dont get that many good AD scenes like other shows have, cause BMTD is aired at 8:00 pm, but THIS was much much worse. Tongue

So true...LOLLOL...AD scenes atleast aren't 'cheap' like that what we had there yesterday.LOL

Go to top