Advice Corner

hello

cool_rashi Goldie
cool_rashi
cool_rashi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hi....Smile

How are yu?? Hope fine! Tongue

I m not sure if i could post this here....put i really need some help??? Embarrassed

I want to go to england....My mom said yes...and my dad said no.....i need some ways to impress him, etc...so he agrees with me....Confused

I did all the chores, washing dishes, all the things i could do for chores, but he still says no.....Ouch

Can You tell me sum ways i could do so he would be impressed, and / or sum ways that yu use to impress yur parents???? Embarrassed

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

By the way im not sure if i/m allowed to post this here!! I think it is other topic, so yeah? Confused

Love, Rashi Smile

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Rashi,

You should maybe keep on bug your dad more LOL and find good reasons for why he should let you go to London. Maybe you are very young so he is afraid of sending you alone, ask your mum for more advice and help.

Doing chores helps but also by having up an innocent, sad face...dads cant see their little girls be sad so they will for flat for your trick...atleast that what I do Embarrassed ..hope my dad doesnt read this Confused LOL

anyway, you should ask this on advicecorner under general discussions as they will help you moreWink
Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Rashi

First what is your purpose to visit London? You are not clear on that. If you are clear on that, then you can work around your dad. Dads are very protective about their daughters. Even mine. Trust me. At this age, if I am late home, he walks around the house like a chicken in a boiling water. Big smile So papas are papas all over the world.

Second, did your dad give you the reasons why you cannot go to London?  If he did, then you have to find a solution on that.  If he did not, then ask him about his fear and doubts. If yr father is very strict, then ask your mum.

I do not know how old you are, but you will have a tough time convincing him. Household chores or being polite alone doesn't help.   Big smile

Assuming you want to go to London for hols. First, do you have friends or relatives there? If you do, then contact them and ask them if you could stay with them. Or if you could not stay with them, ask them to look for a hotel nearby their place. Then ask them, if your dad can contact them in case of emergency.

Second, research on London, i.e. places to visit and stay. Prepare an itinerary for yourself. Places to visit, hotels to stay, their address, telephone numbers, etc. etc. Your research must be in detail.

Present them to your dad. Including date of departure, arrival, etc. Price of a ticket. All details are needed. Purpose of visit, place to stay, contact details, your expenditures, currency rate, budget, etc. The list is long. You need to show your dad or rather convince your dad that you are a young matured lady who knows what you want.  YOu can get all the details from internet.

Similarly if you want to go to school in London. Then research on the school/area and all other details. Maybe your dad thinks you are not grown up yet. Smile   So do a good planning and make a impressive presentation to your dad and also a good bargaining will help along the way.  That means you must promise your dad something, like you will contact him everyday and let him know how you are.Smile 

Or alternatively if you are papa's darling, then do like what Meli does.  Put up a long sad face.  Like you have lost something important in your life.

Good Luck Rashi. Thumbs Up

Edited by Caryn - 19 May 2008 at 6:41pm
legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Try al;;; the crazy things u can..bug hom or whatever.
But once have a heart-2-heart talk with ur dad..
trust me he'd undertsand {Atleast ym dad does}...
Tell him hwo u felel about everyhtin n all..
n somehwere tell him how much this trip means to u..
And yeah dnt lie..
thats the formulas...
All the best!
n if u go to england...n my siggestion works by any chanmce
i eed soemthin frm there... LOL ..kidding!
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_rashi

By the way im not sure if i/m allowed to post this here!! I think it is other topic, so yeah? Confused

Love, Rashi Smile

Anwer to ur question- Yes Rashi u r allow to ask for advice remember this is advice cornerLOL

So far it seems as if ur dad is alittle insecure to send u, I had that experience.  the only solution is to get one of ur older aunt or maybe the person ur going to be with in England to talk to him and give him their word that u will be safe and well taken care ofSmile

usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Rashi, well be specfic why u want to come to England? Tell him the good things and say it in a way he will encourage you to come UK.

Also, be really nice to him and slowly impress him.

Yahoo2 IF-Dazzler
Yahoo2
Yahoo2

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top