Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Kaha gaye woh din?!

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

As many of you know I am writing a FF called Kasamh Se, my version of the serial being shown or may I say what many of us wanted to see, to get my inspiration over the weekends I watch the old episodes (1st 6 months) on Rajshri, this weekend was no exception, I was watching the episodes in random order, JB getting married, Jai singing besura 'Kuch na kaho' they dancing, Pushkar rescues Bani from a burning house etc....during that period, it was really a story of 3 sisters, Bani concerned about Pia's marriage falling apart, Bani reprimanding Rano for being irresponsible inspite of knowing everything hugging Sahil but , then the leap saga started the story lost its innocence, Jai and Bani no longer were united, their union was held like a carrot in front of our nose, abhi hoga abhi hoga we kept on thinking, the charm of a love story was lost, the word 'marriage' became a mockery, JB got together to procreate and then separate again, as if marriage means only procreation, no standing up for each other, no fighting together for their children and living, in separation their hearts cried for each other, in union they could not wait to be separated, for ever sacrificing without consideration of the partner's feeling, mockery of religion was made, Raashi was playing hide and seek with Santoshi Ma and Ganesh, except for Raashi's case evil always won over good, mockery of relationships were made, Bani stood by her sisters during crises lekin mauka mila ki nehi Pia inspite of knowing everything has fled the country with her child and ex? Husband...wah keya dikhaya hai now mockery of justice is being made, justice late is justice denied, a mother for no fault of hers has been separated from her children for 16 years, a husband sleeping with the murderer of his children for 22 years and last but not the least children being brought up by the evil as misguided children, isse bura aur keya hoga that inspite of Bani making all sacrifices gets liers and drunkards as children....I don't have anything to say for Vicky the genius Meera the evil gave birth to but yes I can only say if Ekta shows Bani & Jai taking revenge of Meera that too after 16 years through Vicky, I would be very upset, I don't like Vicky from the photograph I have seen but I do not support the idea that children should be paying for your parent's misdeeds...anyway the essence of KS, a sweet romantic family story has been long lost, instead it has been a horror and a torture to watch show....kaha gaye woh din when I used to fight over the remote with my husband, now he hands it over to me but I am not taking it....Your thoughts friends, Love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 19 May 2008 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlitnight

Chris.Khanna Senior Member
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
long liv kasam se

dey shud take it off air man

IPL rockz! Clap
Hkaurk22 IF-Rockerz
Hkaurk22
Hkaurk22

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Tin, I give you the fact that at one point KS was sweet and romantic... but a family story? It never was. The moment the ONS came about, in my opinion, it became unsuitable for children and was meant for adults only... Despite them showing Pia drugging JW and stuff, it didnt matter beacuse the implication of an EMA was there and thats not something I call 'family programming'.

Vicky.. the less said the better.. and Meerabai? Better not to mention her at all ... shes bad for everyones health
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hkaurk22

Tin, I give you the fact that at one point KS was sweet and romantic... but a family story? It never was. The moment the ONS came about, in my opinion, it became unsuitable for children and was meant for adults only... Despite them showing Pia drugging JW and stuff, it didnt matter beacuse the implication of an EMA was there and thats not something I call 'family programming'.

Vicky.. the less said the better.. and Meerabai? Better not to mention her at all ... shes bad for everyones health

In family story I meant how Bani stood for her sisters, stood up for Anu, how Jai gives job to Sahil as he is about to get married to Raashi....one time family story, after sometime it became a story unfit for children, weak hearted people like us and of course a horror show where you prefer to keep your eyes closed then open...Angry

Hkaurk22 IF-Rockerz
Hkaurk22
Hkaurk22

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by Hkaurk22

In family story I meant how Bani stood for her sisters, stood up for Anu, how Jai gives job to Sahil as he is about to get married to Raashi....one time family story, after sometime it became a story unfit for children, weak hearted people like us and of course a horror show where you prefer to keep your eyes closed then open...Angry

So true... its been so long since we saw decent episodes I guess I forgot...Ouch
milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
wat did they do with the show,really destroyed the every essense of the show.
In other BT shows there is atleast one strong possitive character(mostly females) like tulsi,prerena,parvati but In KS both JB butchered too badly that now they are the weakest character of the show.they can't fight for themselves, for their love.they alsways do the same mistakes again and again.
JW is always a misunderstanding party and bani is always st.Bani.
I have to say Both JB is nothing but turned into kids producing Machine.
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Once upon a time it was Brilliant... It had romance, comedy, respect for relationship, elders, love between sisters, culture and values... but afterwards it just turned into a very bad and nasty horror or unethical show with unnecessary leaps and horrible twits... Ouch ...
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
where is that ks that i did not miss even before the day of my exams? Cry

Go to top