more info..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged
"My Hindi is yuck!"

She is the Baby in Ba's household on Star Plus. Menaf, who plays the lead in Star Plus'

Menaf: an opportunity of a lifetime!

Ba Bahoo aur Baby, is like any other 17-year old. She loves to watch films, go shopping and hang out with her friends. But this young lady has achieved instant stardom with this much talked about show. Ananya Sengupta caught up with the youngster on the sets of B3 and this is what she had to say!

How does it feel to be part of the show…with so many veteran artists?
Well, I am just starting out and this is a blessing because I get to know so much from them. And they are super cool; they have helped me get things right every time I have faltered. You know, they don't move around the sets as big actors and that is why I am enjoying myself. They really treat me as the baby of the house. I am having a great time.

You are playing the lead in the show, how much of a burden is that, since you are just starting off?
Oh! Tell me about it! But it is an interesting role, and frankly this is an opportunity of a

Menaf with Sarita Joshi, who plays her mother in B3

lifetime and I am very grateful to Star Plus and Hats Off Productions. There are so many shades that as an actress I get to explore a lot.

What do you do when you are not shooting?
I sleep! I really am a sleepyhead. When we are shooting late night, the others would try hard to keep me awake. I keep dozing off…

Any preparations before taking on the character?
My Hindi is yucks! I keep stuttering. But I think with the help of the others, I have improved! When I worked for Remix, it wasn't that tough!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "more info.." in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika.goel

IF-Stunnerz

monika.goel

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE INFO

.iqbal

IF-Rockerz

.iqbal

Posted: 26 September 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged
thx       Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top