India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 10.01.05, MONDAY (Page 2)

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
now see sujal will know the truth and kashish will realize her mistake.so now, again they both will be separated. when will they get together w/out any misunderstandings and problems?????????

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
im beginning to like rishi again... can some tell what is the importance of the photo of kashish, sujal and piyush is... i have to watch them on tapes here in cali and kashish was shocked when she saw the photograph of the three of them... why was she shocked?Confused
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

By the way in mondays episode I don't understand one thing about akshat. He is supposed to be sujal's lawyer but did not even bother to see the warrantUnhappy. Was it a real one or a fake one ............. he should have seen. And I am as confused now as kashishConfused. Yes simply even I don't understand why she gave that expression in that last shot. 

By the way what will happen when rishi exposes kashish in front of the familyQuestion...... Will they let her stay after thatQuestion Will they believe her charges of murder against sujalQuestion What I feel is, now she is going to get the proof of sujal's innocence and will try to save sujal.Thumbs Up........... AND OFCOURSE LOVE HIM A LOT. That dream scene was too good really dreamy.Big smile......... Thanks Ekta today for that sceneHug

Bybthe way *~puja~* regarding your querry ..... that photograph was sujal's copy and in it he had put a cross on Piyush. Kashish thinks that because sujal wanted to kill piyush, he had put that cross. Sujal must have planned it for long to kill piyush.

Edited by sujalfan - 10 January 2005 at 10:19pm
gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Smile Great! thanks for update. Tongue
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

That was a wonderful update. I wonder if Sujal knows Kashish is behind his arrest. Thus in order to Protect Kashish he went off calmly with the Police..
The Expression he gives at Kashish while the police are taking him, suggests that.

Edited by barbie - 10 January 2005 at 10:02pm
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
What an epiosode..
Lot of different things happening in same episode. Though Sujal got arrested but still very ROMANTIC episode. Wow what expressions of Sujal. Just love him 4 them. The way he stop himself from hugging her.. That was superb. Firstly i wasnt able to understand yeh ho kya raha hai. I thought Sujal is back from jail but then realised that its a flashback n i feel its not the same night but mayb next night. I feel so...
Want to praise dialogue writer of kth for giving sujal lovely dialogues which make us love him more n more.
Kash is so bad.. Loves him so much... Chaip hoti hai n then jail bhejti hai. Phir roti bhi hai.
She is next to impossible n most confused character i hv ever seen on television.
Eyes of Rajeev speaks everything coz while going to jail without protesting with no expressions, he shows thru his eyes that (i feel) that he knows truth of kash thats why didnt protest againsthis arrest to save is love from getting insulted before others. But i am sure Rishi is gr8 n will prove him innocent.
I loved Rishis expressions he gave to Vasu saying nobody can stop him.
Love u Rishi 4 yesterdays deeds...
Hope u will prove Sujal innocent. Now God (he will not i know ab to piyush ka hi sahara hai) save Kashish.
Akshat is worthless kuch nahi karta. I doubt is he a lawyer??????..
Vasuu u hate kashish show her as culprit why the hell Sujal.....Angry????
Loved Sanjana, Veena, Lalit n CG for supporing Sujal...
So gud episode..
Again many unexpected things happening. Hope todays episode brings out some more gud stuff...

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i agree wth rach
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Thx Simp...Lovely update...and perfect comments.

Sujal left with the police with so much of dignity, nobody but sujal cud do that. Veena and Sanjana ran after him but not kash (disgusting woman) this really shows how much they truly love him. For once CG took up for his son...

Of the entire episode loved two scenes the most...one the confrontation btw Rishi and Vasu....(too good man).

Second , the love scene btw Kash and Sujal....Ekta's gotten smart...if that wasnt there yest. we wud hv really been disappointed abt Sujal going to jail. With that scene we actually forgot that Sujal was in jail...didnt really sink in.

And yes Rach I didnt understand why he stopped himself from hugging her first...was it that he cudn't believe it or was it something else????

Go to top