Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

By the way in mondays episode I don't understand one thing about akshat. He is supposed to be sujal's lawyer but did not even bother to see the warrant😔. Was it a real one or a fake one ............. he should have seen. And I am as confused now as kashish😕. Yes simply even I don't understand why she gave that expression in that last shot. 

By the way what will happen when rishi exposes kashish in front of the family❓...... Will they let her stay after that❓ Will they believe her charges of murder against sujal❓ What I feel is, now she is going to get the proof of sujal's innocence and will try to save sujal.👍🏼........... AND OFCOURSE LOVE HIM A LOT. That dream scene was too good really dreamy.😃......... Thanks Ekta today for that scene🤗

Bybthe way *~puja~* regarding your querry ..... that photograph was sujal's copy and in it he had put a cross on Piyush. Kashish thinks that because sujal wanted to kill piyush, he had put that cross. Sujal must have planned it for long to kill piyush.

Edited by sujalfan - 19 years ago
gujugirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊 Great! thanks for update. 😛
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That was a wonderful update. I wonder if Sujal knows Kashish is behind his arrest. Thus in order to Protect Kashish he went off calmly with the Police..
The Expression he gives at Kashish while the police are taking him, suggests that.

Edited by barbie - 19 years ago
Rach thumbnail
What an epiosode..
Lot of different things happening in same episode. Though Sujal got arrested but still very ROMANTIC episode. Wow what expressions of Sujal. Just love him 4 them. The way he stop himself from hugging her.. That was superb. Firstly i wasnt able to understand yeh ho kya raha hai. I thought Sujal is back from jail but then realised that its a flashback n i feel its not the same night but mayb next night. I feel so...
Want to praise dialogue writer of kth for giving sujal lovely dialogues which make us love him more n more.
Kash is so bad.. Loves him so much... Chaip hoti hai n then jail bhejti hai. Phir roti bhi hai.
She is next to impossible n most confused character i hv ever seen on television.
Eyes of Rajeev speaks everything coz while going to jail without protesting with no expressions, he shows thru his eyes that (i feel) that he knows truth of kash thats why didnt protest againsthis arrest to save is love from getting insulted before others. But i am sure Rishi is gr8 n will prove him innocent.
I loved Rishis expressions he gave to Vasu saying nobody can stop him.
Love u Rishi 4 yesterdays deeds...
Hope u will prove Sujal innocent. Now God (he will not i know ab to piyush ka hi sahara hai) save Kashish.
Akshat is worthless kuch nahi karta. I doubt is he a lawyer??????..
Vasuu u hate kashish show her as culprit why the hell Sujal.....😡????
Loved Sanjana, Veena, Lalit n CG for supporing Sujal...
So gud episode..
Again many unexpected things happening. Hope todays episode brings out some more gud stuff...

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Simp...Lovely update...and perfect comments.

Sujal left with the police with so much of dignity, nobody but sujal cud do that. Veena and Sanjana ran after him but not kash (disgusting woman) this really shows how much they truly love him. For once CG took up for his son...

Of the entire episode loved two scenes the most...one the confrontation btw Rishi and Vasu....(too good man).

Second , the love scene btw Kash and Sujal....Ekta's gotten smart...if that wasnt there yest. we wud hv really been disappointed abt Sujal going to jail. With that scene we actually forgot that Sujal was in jail...didnt really sink in.

And yes Rach I didnt understand why he stopped himself from hugging her first...was it that he cudn't believe it or was it something else????

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the gr8 update, love the detail and the extra comments were funny. 😊 Seems like a really gd episode can't wait to be able to watch it over here. And i totally agree with all the things Rach said and Hard Rock's right, Ekta's gotten smart to show the romantic scene in the same episode as when our beloved Sujal got arrested.