India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 10.01.05, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

So, here is a lovely episode again except for Sujal going to jail.......Maybe, the makers of KTH went online and noticed the hysteria created by Suj-Kash romance that they r giving us doses of it time and again now......Smile Anyways, back to the update.......

Suj says to Kash, "Galat, tum nahi, hum khush hain....Tumhari khushi mein hi to meri khushi hay." Kash lies that the call was from Charu.....Varun announces that it's time to celebrate the new yr...Suj wishes his father a very Happy New Yr and takes his blessings....CG wishes him a prosperous new yr , just then Vasu interrupts them saying something like "Wo kyun tarakki nahi karay ga, itni mehnat say nai company jo kholi hay, wah Sujal, kisi ko kuch bataya tak nahi" Lalit scolds her but she ignores and breaks the news that the chairman of SG Enterprises is none other than their beloved Sujal.....Kash has tears in her eyes.....Dead ( No comments ) Vasu hands over the letter to lalith, he passes it to CG after having read it......Veena says to Vasu, "Yeh kisi ki chaal hay" Vasu tells them to confirm from Mr. Rai and that " Sujal nay pehlay bhi Piyush ko barbaad karnay main koi kasar nahi chori thi" ( Aur us nay Sujal k dil ko Angry, aur yeh jurm Sujal fans kabhi maaf nahi kar saktay ) The police arrive with "Mr. Sujal Garewal, u r under arrest!" Everybody is shocked......The police inform them that sujal had taken 50 crores/lacs ( Not sure ) from some IDB and never replied to the notices sent to him...Sujal is quiet all the time....CG calls the commissioner and is informed that he himself issued the orders......Sujal , without uttering a single word, advances towards the door with the police, reaches Kash, stops by her side but doesn't look at her, she gazes the floor and he leaves ( does he know now ? doesn't he ?Confused) Ak tries to boost up their hopes.....( You r hopeless, why don't u expose ur dear friend Kash )Sujal leaves with the police with a lot of dignity, looking the height of cool... Tongue ( Can anbody else look this cool  being taken to a prison ?) Veena and Sanj watch him leave......Having tears in their eyes....( Two women who deserve to be related to Suj, who love him and r loads better than Kash )

Sanj informs Rishi abt all this and he leaves their room, angry......He questions Vasu why she did it knowing that Sujal has been innocent and that Kash was behind all this.......Vasu accuses him of blaming Kash to save his Big B's neck.....she holds Suj responsible as he left without protesting which proves him guilty....And that she'll have him punished....Rishi announces that his Big B is innocent and he'll prove it, NOBODY can stop him, NOBODY.......Clap( Love u for this Rishi )

Now coming to the best part of the episode, Kash is crying having flash backs of the recent events......Dead( Crocodile tears as i'll call it)......Then a totally diffrent scene started and i wondered what was happening but then i realized that it must've been a flash back of the night they became one......Kash is standing in front of her window watching the snowfall......Strong winds blowing her hair and the curtains ( Was there a snowfall that day?Confused ) Sujal comes behind her and they embrace each other....They keep looking at and hugging each other. He plays with her hair and she holds his face in her hands, then notices another wound on his chest, touches it and asks him , " Bohat dard ho raha hay? " ( I think his wounds r his lucky charm , they made Kash come close to him ) Suj replies with," Is dard k badlay main nay tumhain wapas bulaya hay, tum meri zindagi ho....."( And says some more ) He kisses away her tears all over her face , she kisses his face in return.....They have a passionate hug.......Back to present, Kash's tears r falling on her fingers.....She remembers Sujal's dialogues, watches Piyush's pic.......Angry Dead( Why doesn't he leave Suj-Kash alone, she only belongs to Sujal ) and is shocked ( Abt what? I have no idea )

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Thanx for update.

Rishi expose Kashish fast. I dont want to see Sujal in still more trouble.

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ya , rishi should expose kashish rite now, neways thanx for da update.
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
what do u guys think is gione happen to sujal?
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

hey i watched the episode...

but really impressed by the way u gave the update...its just like watching the episode!! plus ur comments..they really made me laugh...! keep it up!Smile

pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

May God return the senses ?(which unfortunately she never had ) to the stupid kashish .

Amen

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update, simply. I'm sure that if anyone is to expose Kashish, it will be Rishi. That freak Akshat will never say anything.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Go to top