Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

Writen Update - 19th May 2008

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged

May 19 2008

Key to my updates
BR – Badi Rani
CR – Choti Rani
Yudi – Prince Yudhishtir
King – Yudi's father
Evil Trio aka Trimurti – Chacha-Chachi and Munshi
Champus – Champa & Chameli
Bhavy – Princess Bhavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika
Saks - Saksham
YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights

CR tells Rudr how much and why she hates BR
CR tells how she tried to kill BR but she went into coma instead
A few months ago BR started to become healthy and so she got Rani to replace BR's nurse.
CR tells Bhoomi to go along with Yudi for hunting and impress him

Yudi hears Rani talking to Dinu kaka and recognizes her voice (or does he)

CR explains to Rudr that when she never got the respect that she deserves from the King then how will her children get that respect. She says that King favors BR and her children and its always been that way and so she has decided to snatch what is hers (awesome actingClap). She explains that BR was her only family (BR is CR's older sister).  King is headed to the room where CR and Rudr are talking and Sukhiya is not able to stop him.

When BR got married to King CR came along with her but she always felt indebted to BR for taking care of her and that feeling was insulting. And she saw the King showering BR with love and wealth and in jealousy she decided to take all that from BR. She pushed BR from the stairs when Yudi and Nikki were still young (so that's how BR became paralyzed).

After BR fell she went into coma and King married CR for Yudi and Nikki's sake. But a little while ago the doctor notified them that BR is improving in health and therefore CR got Rani who is supposedly a gavaar village girl to replace BR's nurse (little do you know darling…little do you know). So her plan is to kill BR slowly now through Rani. Kind enters the room just as she said it but doesn't hear anything. Instead he sees Rudr at CR's feet asking for forgiveness. Both mother and son shed some tears (Kya rang badalte hain) and King gives his usual bhashan to Rudr and leaves.

CR turns to Sukhyia who comes out from behind the curtains and thanks him. He expresses his loyalty to her and leaves and Rudr tells her that they must be more careful especially with Bhoomi's actions. CR agrees and calls Bhoomi and tells her that Yudi is going hunting (Yudi aur hunting?DeadCry) and Bhoomi should go with him so they can spend more time together. Then she tells Bhoomi that she wants to talk to her too and Bhoomi gets nervous.

Chachi is again going to the munshi with some fruits and Chacha sees and gets suspicious about Chachi and Munshi (lolz….hahaahahahahahaha). Bhoomi comes to the palace and Rudr welcomes her mockingly. BHoomi is nervous that everyone knows about the dico thing. CR yells at her saying that why can't she control her partying until she marries Yudi and whether she even wants to marry Yudi or not. Bhoomi gets all teary and says that she didn't know Yudi was so conservative and from now on she will make sure not to do anything like that again. CR says that she wants her to improve her broken image in front of Yudi and that's why she should go with him hunting. Bhoomi looks at Rudr and he says that don't worry the pic I took of you at the disco was just to joke with you (tho I love the look he gave Bhoomi…evil..lolzEvil Smile).

Yudi (finally darshan ho gaye kabse taras gaye theDay Dreaming). is walking in the hallway and sees Bhoomi. She tells him that CR told her to go with him for hunting. Yudi asks what she will do there and she may get bored. So she says yes I might but there is a devi maa's mandir nearby and she would like to go there. Yudi says that's a good idea and they leave. Rani is watching this doing her favorite hide and seek behind the curtain.

Bhoomi is changing in her room and Rani comes there with food. She tells Rani to leave but Rani shows her a plate that's covered. Rani removes the cloth and it has Bhoomi's earrings and Bhoomi asks if she stole it (ya she is gonna steal and give it back to you…what an idiotD'oh). Rani tells her that she left it here last time and Bhoomi remembers that Rani is the girl that pretended to be her in front of Yudi. She warn Rani that no one should know about it. Rani leaves.

Yudi is getting dressed and Dinu kaka comes and takes his gun and jackets to the car. Saksham enters and asks if Yudi is ready. Rani sees Dinu Kaka outside Yudi's room and offers to help him carry stuff. Yudi hears her voice and thinks that he has heard it before. She asks Dinu kaka why he is carrying a rifle and he tells her that Yudi is going hunting and she is sad and asks how the royal people can kill innocent creatures without any conscience (thankyou Rani…I bet Yudi won't kill any creature now). Dinu kaka tells her that its sad to kill animals but its part of royal tradition to go hunting. He gives Rani Yudi's clothes and tells her to give it for a wash. Rani leaves and Yudi opens the door and asks Dinu kaka who he was talking to and he tells Yudi that it was the girl that is taking care of BR…Rani.

Comments: I loved CR's acting today. Superb. I am gonna enjoy watching her as the vamp and Rudr too looks devilishly handsome (sorry jus my opinion). King is a waste fellow I tell ya. But I love the casting in RKAB everyone is doing a fantastic job. As for Yudi at least he knows her name now tho I wonder why he didn't catch on immediately that it was the girl who he had fallen for that was talking. He should recognize her voice.

Hey guys just a reminder. Discuss YuRa in the Kingdom of YuRa.Big smile http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=903376

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by jinc118 - 19 May 2008 at 11:13am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanasonikudi83Nas1poojapathakLucky78mrvlsmedhsreallyshockharish_kenarchie76chinnasribhavikadhiaxXxZiNnAyRaxXxruby_renneashwinipatilwassup28gayatri_hatersivy_softyswit2weetnanda_gopaA2Z_84daddysgirl786xxashaxxfamy.knmushkan_2003anna44peg_pionnebikerider-aditi-

xxashaxx Goldie
xxashaxx
xxashaxx

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks yaar! Smile
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
GOD THAT CR!!! Angry

thnks JC Clap
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged

CR is soo chotti...i mean jalkukdi...apni hi behen ke saathDeadDeadDeaddumbo is not all knowing rani ache seLOLEmbarrassedthanks for the update i'll be waiting to read moreSmile

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxashaxx

thanks yaar! Smile

your welcome yaar. BTW love the pic in ur Sigie boxBig smile Someone is looking yummy in white...and what was that about dressing casual for awardsConfused. Me likey tho.Tongue

I finished updating guys.Tongue

Edited by jinc118 - 19 May 2008 at 10:56am
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks JC for update..CR Dead she don't leave her sis..how she goona Bax to her sis kids..
Bee now we know histroy, only YURA chem.forward to look for..
JC RB idiot hai esiliye CR ne yudi ke liye chuna hai..
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

GOD THAT CR!!! Angry

thnks JC Clap

Bee jitni galiya deni ho de sakhti ho..LOL

sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged