Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

May 19th-Dulhan Written Update

Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
this written update is by me, i saw that no one posted so i did it myself

Divya and Amar

Amar is in the backyard, standing alone. He is thinking about Divya and when Samrat put a lal dupatta on her and said it would look nice on her. Amar says that time is running out, he needs to talk to Divya very soon. he says will he be able to even say anything to her.Just then Divya comes and calls his name. She comes over to Amar and says its very late, shouldnt you be sleeping.. He says he cant sleep, and she says me too. Amar says this happens before the wedding. He says how there are so many things in your head, that you can't sleep. Divya says how you felt the same way didn't you, when you and Bindya got married. Amar looks at her shocked. They stare at each other. Amar says my marriage....didn't. Just then there is thunder and it starts to rain. They continue to stare at each other, and are reminded of their last rain scene.
Sindoora comes out of nowhere with an umbrella. Amar says that he has to say something. Divya says go ahead, but then Sindoora calls her name. The two are awkward. Sindoora asks them what they are doing here, the wedding is tomorrow and she doesn't want them to get sick. Amar's bracelet gets stuck to Divyas just like before. Flashes are shown. Amar smiles at her. Sindoora continues to stare. Amar takes out the tangle and Divya leaves crying. Sindoora also leaves. Amar says that he shouldn't tell Divya how he feels, she is getting married to a rich family. He says he can't give her anything anyways, it wrong to even think about this. We aren't meant for each other.

Divya is drying her hair in front of the mirror. She looks at the bracelet and remembers what just happened. She sits on her bed, thinking. She remembers Amar taking out the bracelet. She starts to cry. She puts the bracelet on her hand and looks at it.

Living room
Samrat asks what they are doing. Divya says were getting the invitations ready. Samrat starts complaining and Mahua says instead of doing that, help her. He says its a boring job. Amar comes in. Samrat says to come here. He says come take a seat. He does. He says how do you like me and Divyas invitations. He looks at it and just stares at it. Samrat says give a compliment. He says its nice, your names together, look great. He looks at Divya. Samrat says i can't do anything in this house, i can't go out, because of this marriage. It so hot here. Mahua says if its so hot, go swimming. He says not a bad idea, and he invites Amar to come with him. He goes with Samrat. Divya is sulking. Sindoora is looking on, and she spots Rajeev. Sindoora says where is Samrat. Mahua says how their out swimming. She becomes shocked. She says how there was a storm out last night, and some cables fell into the water. Divya becomes scared. She says someone could die. She looks at Rajeev, and they all run to the backyard. Sindoora throws the file.

Pool
Samrat says you cam to delhi for something, whats the problem, i can help you. Amar says no one can help me and i don't need help. Samrat says you say strange things, maybe its love. Amar and him look at each other. Samrat says see i found the answer. Everyone is running to the pool. Samrat asks what the girls name is, he says Bindya right. He says don't be worried, you can go back and get her soon, after the marriage. He hands Amar a drink but he doesn't take it. Samrat turns on the music and they both wear their swimming clothes. They both are about to jump.
Rajeev remembers what the Guru ji said. Rajeev calls after Amar and goes and saves him. Samrat goes into the water. He says are you okay. Amar says yes but what happened. Chandra and Sindoora look at Rajeev. Mahua calls after Samrat. He is floating in the pool and then turns around. Rajeev says are you okay. Everyone is relieved. Amar asks what is happening. Samrat gets out of the water and says whats wrong. Chandra says your okay, right. Sindoora says a cable fell into the water, i'm glad your okay. She looks at Rajeev. Samrat is shocked. Rajeev goes to Amar and says i'm glad your okay. Samrat is shocked. Rajeev goes with Amar and Divya goes with Samrat.

Sindoora says a dad saved a guy that wasn't even his son, did you see that Chandra. She says that Amar is Rajeev and Mahua's son. She says that Rajeev knows this, he knows that the guy that will kill me. She says for 21 years, he hid Amar and here i was keeping an eye on Samrat. She says that now she knows that its a different picture. She says now Sindoora Singh, will write this story again.

Precap: Divya says that she can't marry Samrat.

Edited by ammmu - 19 May 2008 at 10:02pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*monikasaxenaRupi dhillonSejal_DesaiahcirsidbhatchandrabAYSHALbandaru.vandanaishidimploop118devi mukherjeestoneyroadcrazychick21ArchanaxbakulaxJaanu80zombieSadaf_khanBabygirlsejfelgackt_dearshejuti_56Fatima1171bijal81shabana_79piklooobutunalilmadduivanta29aasaxena3***Anu***lebenese-indiansara7866chinnasriRita Shahharish_kenruby_renneRaima36swit2weetsushavvifittydolly_07yagguMad Hattresssumu87val0822MefromNJrajinder_rp_sshudainenigma6ivy_softyswetha_ravisp87prefix3A HUGE FANmushkan_2003bismazaman2000fammmakajal03angel05daddysgirl786asma1pryanka2princeznapriyavSanjana4UDivyaDzhasan2anna44peg_pionneneela226DulceAmorkinu17Mitu1228AmbrosiaVishakha_Sakhipop77-aditi-bittersweet93sweet_shagunPerfangel5655Kruthika.N~*Mehwish*~

Sadaf. Senior Member
Sadaf.
Sadaf.

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
OMGG thanks a million kazillion mimlilion....
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update!
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanx sooo much
arrrg and sindoora needs to get lost Angry
zahrasonia Groupbie
zahrasonia
zahrasonia

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks a bunch i cant live without watching Dulhann once agian thanks!!!!!Big smileWink

Edited by zahrasonia - 19 May 2008 at 10:05am
JasveerShastri Goldie
JasveerShastri
JasveerShastri

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the great update.
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
Great update Smile