Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
watchng it alone   ðŸ˜ƒ
kimmu thumbnail
omg no.. i'm like the exact opposite.. when i see something funny, i just have to show it to someone, i literally drag people around my computer and force them to watch it.. 😆 😆
kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea totally....i thought it was always ok and my family thinks its funny and all to....but so last thursday i was watching it in our theatre downstairs and the cleaning lady popped up out of nowhere and i was in the middle of having a good laugh and she just stood there staring at me....it was akward much 😕
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I feel uncomfortable while watching wid elders......so i wish to watch lonely.....but itz impossible 4 me to watch it alone..... 
thnx god today when they showing that scene my mamu & elder bro was not present...otherwise daily when i m watching it they present there...& i m so irrirated becoz i m unable to watch it peacefully....& itz spoil my whole show....  Edited by star_fan - 15 years ago
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dats sooo true! I would probably not watch DMG with family! Its a great programme but I don't think i'd feel comfortable with my whole family watching it with me! hehehe, I watch it by my self or with my best fren! hehehe
nyla_193 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol its embarrassin wiv family
but funny wiv frends
at least that way u can drool ova armaan without gettin too embarassed cuz my frends like him too
i dnt even wotch it downstairs
i watch it on the net to avoid any embarasment
😆
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zzoombie

The way DMG is progressing it can no longer be seen with family
it is not bad at all
very good comedy and very original
but the actions look real embarasing when you watch it with seniors or parents
i dont know how many of you feel comfortable with it
but i believe most of us would like to watch it alone
like in todays episode i laughed my heart out
but wanted no one to enter my room
How many of you share the same dilemma ?

I agree wid ya 😳

addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that is sooo true!!! the way it's going right now... it makes it kinda awkward to watch with family!
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the same happened with me too
and if u watch with reltives it feels so embarresing when some romantic type of scenes come in between and when any romantic song goes on.........
so it's better to watch alone and cry or laugh alone only in a single room !!!!
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah yest that chiku and santre wala seen was like very embarrassing...my mom was there laughin at that part but i cudnt even laugh properly...acha nahi lagta yaar..indecent lagta hai......but now am even more worried ..how am i gonna watch this kissing scene...and all these jokes in front of my family...!!!??? 😳 😕