MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

disappointed in prabhjot

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged

hey guys..

well i was a die hard prabh fan till da last episode...

i was stunned and disappointed in her.. for the way she spoke to sonel.. and believed wad everybody else said...

as in babe.. sonel even said she wudnt take ashu to da finals.. cos of wad he did to you.. then how cud u blieve it...

man... i am so shocked to see such behaviour.

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Sam here..bt still I do think Prabhjot..mistook..Sonel..I don't think..she just said for the saying..it..I think..dis Prabhjot..thot tht Sonel..betrayed her so said like tht..
Yeah I felt so bad for Sonel..wen Prabhjot said tht.. Cry Cry ..If I ws in her place..lolz..I would have started shedding my tears.. Embarrassed
romica Groupbie
romica
romica

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
i totally agree...prabhjot dissapointed me too.
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Well I am not disappointed with her.

I think it was quite common to ask tht question to sonel as sonel also befiended nihal & ashu & prabhs didnot like those two much.

This game is very bad game & so many r fake out here & obviously this question arises tht do sonel really befiended prabhjot.

We all know the truth tht sonel truely befriended prabhjot but do prabhs know abt this.In this forum itself so many times this question has arised tht is sonel's tears r true or not?If this question is asked by prabhs u all disappointed rt.The frustration can make anybody talk nonsense.It is human tendency.But we know sonel,prabhs,ankita r still going along with each other .Tht means this is only a game & nothing serious.

By the way,during prabhs voteout for second time,nihal & simran came to prabhs & asked her to vote against soel which prabhs denied & she said she would have voted out simran instead of sonel.Wht u guys tell abt it?Being in the show helping ur frd is more necessary or being voted out just taking out ur frustration for some time is more necessary to prove ones frdship?Sonel got hurt bcoz prabhs is very close to her.Sonel is emotional.But i do feel bad for sonel but i am not disappointed with prabhs.It was quite obvious for her to ask tht question.

When anmol was talking nonsense abt sonel,everybody was enjoying it except prabhs.She opened her mouth only when varun forced her.If she really wanted do tht she would have argued tht her tears r false but she just asked one question & kept quite unlike anmol.Tht shows her soft corner for sonel.

I am not blaming sonel nor i am disappointed with prabhs.Tht situation was quite obvious for a voted out roadie to see & take out the frustration .I felt it was just like ragging ur fellow mate.Nothing too serious.

I still see prabhs & sonel r very good frds as nihal & ashu.

Edited by kateleode - 19 May 2008 at 8:42pm
slash Senior Member
slash
slash

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
i was too disappointed with prabjhot ..    BAd
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Im not disappointed with Prabjot.

For all those feeling sorry for her, did you not listen to what Sonel say when Prabhjot was voted out.

"Oh, drama kuch zyada toh nahin ho gaya na " "I was an actress in the theatre, bla bla"

Those tears were still fake,she was in a shock when Prabhjot questioned her, never expected it, thts all!
lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
god knows wat is true. but i felt bad wen sonel started caryin n i did not like prabhjot talkin 2 her like that. but guys they r still gud frens. there was an article in mid-day recently that ashu, prab, sonel n few other roadies were clubbin in a mumbai nightclub recently. so they still hangout.

Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 20 May 2008 at 4:38am
mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
nah i am not disappointed cuase its obious she wil feel tht way mahn
pls its not anything suprisin
n i dont think sonel is some bichari
she just got a dose of her own medicine Wink

Go to top