Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

Gumshuda hamare Sandy babu: new VM (Page 5)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Btw its a very good song..Looks like you are lookin fore Atif like Sandy Wink Tongue Tongue

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Didn't know this was Atif's song...it has been playing on my ipod for months from the Kalyug soundtrack. Excellent song!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monu1101

Fazi, I am leaving this weekend to Taipei.. Cry Cry Lemme try, if i can do that.. You know before leaving there are hordes of meetings and confs.. Still lemme do it.. Actually I was making one for the four deewanes but left it halfway due to time.. Lemme try baby Embarrassed
its ok.......dont worry about it.....come back first., for how many days u going? will u be online from there???dont worry about the vm, just be here.......bus.....Embarrassed..make it when u come back,....infact teach me too.......LOL

Hay what a song, n what a singer hehehehe.......

Yes Nisha, its a cool song.......Wink

love_urmi Senior Member
love_urmi
love_urmi

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Fazi, I am leaving this weekend to Taipei.. Cry Cry Lemme try, if i can do that.. You know before leaving there are hordes of meetings and confs.. Still lemme do it.. Actually I was making one for the four deewanes but left it halfway due to time.. Lemme try baby Embarrassed

Oh gr8 so someone did listen t me afterall.thnx a lot monu.
What was the song for 4 vellas u had on mind
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Shrey, i started working on the VM last week only.. looks like 'great minds do think alike' LOL

Fazi, coming back is never final, they just keep movin here and there, prolly they dont like me sitting peacefully in office and sipping coffee.. Angry Infact sometimes if i am in spore my bosses ask me 'wat are you doing in spore' you see my work is weird in that sense..though i used to enjoy that earlier nowadays i feel bad as i cant be here.. Cry
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Shrey, i started working on the VM last week only.. looks like 'great minds do think alike' LOL

Fazi, coming back is never final, they just keep movin here and there, prolly they dont like me sitting peacefully in office and sipping coffee.. Angry Infact sometimes if i am in spore my bosses ask me 'wat are you doing in spore' you see my work is weird in that sense..though i used to enjoy that earlier nowadays i feel bad as i cant be here.. Cry
oh boss r like that.....n  dont cry......come here when u can.....we all will be waiting for u!!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smileHug

Go to top