•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Nominations are different for Deven Bhojani

Our very own Gattu i.e. Deven Bhojani from Baa Bahu Aur Baby has been nominated for the Favourite Bhai in both popular and critics category for Star Parivaar Awards for the third consecutive year for the same serial.

Even Deven is ecstatic over the fact that over the last three years he has been nominated in three different categories rather than some of his colleagues who have been nominated for the same categories over the years.

"There has been a lot of variety to the awards I have won like the first year I won an award for Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) and last year it was Favourite Beta and this year I have been nominated for Favourite Bhai. So now whenever I go to an awards function I feel really nervous about winning the award and now it has definitely become a prestigious issue. So I have to win this time too and complete my hat-trick," says Deven.

Well, Deven aka gattu has become a household name and the character he believes has given him immense popularity and he would like to continue the good work as long as he can. At the awards nite, he is not going to dance on stage but is gearing up to tickle the funny bone of the audience.

He surely will win the award this time! 😃 He rockzz! 👏 Thanks 4 the article!
thanks 4 the article shreya 😃 😳 😃 chalo let us discuss abt spa'08 in the thread opened by sarah... 😃
He's truly well deserving...I wish him all the best 😊