Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

*!*The Official Sindura Murder Team*!* (Page 5)

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
heyyyyy i want to be a member to plz..the more members the more power..muhahaha<evil laugh< lol soooo i think she shoud suffer just like SV and AD are(did)....we need them to get together n thn...styll thinking ...hmmm...o yes ithink AD should murder herrrr Big smile

chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I am in dudeeeeee Evil Smile....

I actually don't wanna murder her with my hands kyun ke main oska gunda khon apne haato se nahi kurna chathi Angry LOL Wink..
But i could be the master brain behind the dangerous schemes. Big smile

Here...(donno if other said it before)
Sindoor is sleeping at night we can get some stunts person too get a snake and put it on her like she did to my poor Sagar. Dead Cry
Or we can take her to the same place where she killed SV and distract her by our talks and push her off but before shot her. Wink
Or ummm baki ka baad main abhi main SV/AD ke baray main koi song dhond rahi hoon. Embarrassed  Oh ya, repeat every single scheme she tried on Sagar or Amar on HER...AngryGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Edited by chand pari - 20 May 2008 at 8:51pm
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand pari

I am in dudeeeeee Evil Smile....

I actually don't wanna murder her with my hands kyun ke main oska gunda khon apne haato se nahi kurna chathi Angry LOL Wink..
But i could be the master brain behind the dangerous schemes. Big smile

Here...(donno if other said it before)
Sindoor is sleeping at night we can get some stunts person too get a snake and put it on her like she did to my poor Sagar. Dead Cry
Or we can take her to the same place where she killed SV and distract her by our talks and push her off but before shot her. Wink
Or ummm baki ka baad main abhi main SV/AD ke baray main koi song dhond rahi hoon. Embarrassed  Oh ya, repeat every single scheme she tried on Sagar or Amar on HER...AngryGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Very good idea Ayesha! Agree with you that we have to repeat every scheme she tried on Sagar or Amar on Her!

Edited by charri7878 - 21 May 2008 at 5:26am
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Heyy count me in too Smile ...i too wanna join d party Evil Smile
Tat bhootni seems to get on everyone's nerves Angry Angry
kareenarox Groupbie
kareenarox
kareenarox

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i want 2 jion 2!
scorpionsavenge IF-Dazzler
scorpionsavenge
scorpionsavenge

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hello Annu...Count me in...i'm usually a good girl but jab bhi main Sindoora ko dekhti hoon pata nahiin mujhey kya ho jata hai! I got a 1000000000 ideas to kill Sin...half of them involve tickling... LOL

1) We taunt Sindoora until she gets SOOOOOOOOOOO mad...Then we start tickling her sooooo much that she has to cry BLOOD...Then she'll fall unconcious and when she wakes up, she will see herself tied up on a tree and she is at the edge of the cliff....When she looks down she will see crocodiles that havent been feed for a week.....

2)We torture her sooo much that she will be forced to confess her crime...(torturing includes threats, sending dogs after her, getting beat up by gunde, tickling, spilling ketchup on her and you name it...) We will make a tape of it and show it to the whole world the day of her elections...Then we push her up a cliff and tell her to get a life (To bad she'll be dead by the time she gets what we mean)

LOL DO U REALLY WANT ME TO GO ON????? LOL

~Dimple!
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkpinkers

Hello Annu...Count me in...i'm usually a good girl but jab bhi main Sindoora ko dekhti hoon pata nahiin mujhey kya ho jata hai! I got a 1000000000 ideas to kill Sin...half of them involve tickling... LOL

1) We taunt Sindoora until she gets SOOOOOOOOOOO mad...Then we start tickling her sooooo much that she has to cry BLOOD...Then she'll fall unconcious and when she wakes up, she will see herself tied up on a tree and she is at the edge of the cliff....When she looks down she will see crocodiles that havent been feed for a week.....

2)We torture her sooo much that she will be forced to confess her crime...(torturing includes threats, sending dogs after her, getting beat up by gunde, tickling, spilling ketchup on her and you name it...) We will make a tape of it and show it to the whole world the day of her elections...Then we push her up a cliff and tell her to get a life (To bad she'll be dead by the time she gets what we mean)

~Dimple!

HAHAHHAHA DIMPLE LMAOLOLLOLROFL that made my day hun....i love ur ideas....hahahah the tickling, the ketchup, the crocs, the dogs.....hahahahah that was hilarious hun LOL
scorpionsavenge IF-Dazzler
scorpionsavenge
scorpionsavenge

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

Originally posted by pinkpinkers

~Dimple!

HAHAHHAHA DIMPLE LMAOLOLLOLROFL that made my day hun....i love ur ideas....hahahah the tickling, the ketchup, the crocs, the dogs.....hahahahah that was hilarious hun LOL

thanx Ankita...LOL  i love those ideas too...Thnx once again...

P.S...Do you mind if i call u Anki Di?????

Go to top