Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by duckquack92

frnz, here i juz read d updts nvr cmntd....bt nw i need a hlp... i don't get d appeerance of newcmr anand....dono wen will i get bac my *vijy chnl....so plz ny1 post his photo here

Hi Ashwathy,

Please follow the link provided below to find a pic of Anand. 

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9044/vlcsnap359314mv7.png

Cheers,

Aish

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 21 May 2008 at 7:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May 19 - 22: A new entry?? (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
 I've posted anand's photo here.Source: from aish's link.

Edited by kadhambari - 21 May 2008 at 8:29pm

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx aish.aiyyayo,same day ponnu maapillai maarida porangaya........... LOL edhuku indha visha paritchaiyo.....director kaila sikina kaima thaanDead

Edited by kadhambari - 21 May 2008 at 8:33pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting the pic ma.... I think nanga thaan director kaila sikina viewers.......I bet they are all gonna fire back.....at least i will if I could get a hold of the director Dead

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
thanks aisha for the updates Big smile

at least they jumped from 6 mths to 3 days faster.

but if they were to drag the countdown to wedding for too long then Dead

i just have a feeling that MA or someone else might die? to conclude MA's story i suppose.

so what happened to sri... missed his mokkai jokes and aisha... that vaish you are referring to, her name is vasanthi lol... i always get confused over the vaish aish etc LOL

Edited by bluegal - 22 May 2008 at 12:13am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Thanx aish.aiyyayo,same day ponnu maapillai maarida porangaya........... LOL edhuku indha visha paritchaiyo.....director kaila sikina kaima thaanDead

so true LOL LOL

u r right aisha i have serious doubt abt who is the lead pair LOL LOL

thanks aisha for the update Clap Clap

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluegal

so what happened to sri... missed his mokkai jokes and aisha... that vaish you are referring to, her name is vasanthi lol... i always get confused over the vaish aish etc LOL

Yeah, I haven't sri for a while, but I did see him off screen (on tv) at one of the IPL games along with Vijay...

With regards to Vaish, Aish thing LOL, the first day when she was introduced i kept on forgetting her name, hence i gave her my own name, but then I was too lazy to type her full name out....LOLLOL....but I guess I'll start calling her Vasu....

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
thanx aish,i think this is a technique to drag the story...........so 2 days will come in 2 months,we have 2 wait 2 see shakthi.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top