Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

New Members-Intros-Hi!s-Welcomes here! (Page 92)

pretty_angel5 Senior Member
pretty_angel5
pretty_angel5

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niakka

hi friends!

i am a new member.Tonguei would  like to join rajat's world of his fans.Smile

My name is MEENA.i am his great fan.one special thing about me  is that i don't know to speak Hindi.but i can understand Hindi(to some extent).i like watching Hindi movies and serials.PRC and DV are my favorites........

i am a TAMILIANWinkwill you all accept me as your friend?..........

hi meena
welcom dv family
that is so cool that u don't understand hindi but u still watch the hindi shows and  movies

i'm vari

aandhanika IF-Dazzler
aandhanika
aandhanika

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Welcome to IF mugdharajatfan  and niakka ....

My name is Rashmi... Hope you have fun here at IF
sweet_1 Groupbie
sweet_1
sweet_1

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOME LOVE STORIES .....LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi everyone,
                I am a new member of this forum, my name is "MAHEEN", and I am starting a Fan-Fiction of "DHARAMVEER" on the above mentioned title.I thought that to write a fan fiction is the best way to interact with you people.And I am sure that you all will welcome me whole heartedly then, I will be a good addition to your "DV Group" and you all will find me a pleasant personality.
                 OK now, that's enough of my intro! back to the main topic, well, my ff will not be in pure hindi, I am using a bit of english in the dialogues.Ok guys I am just writing the character sketches.Some thing very important to tel u that I am changing the names of the lead characters as well. I am only going to update my "FF" on weekends(i.e: friday,saturday or sunday).ok now here are the character sketches:

PRINCE RANBIR:
He is the elder son of King Aryavardhan & Queen Nandini in the kingdom of Arya.His persona depicts that he is a real prince by his code of conduct and kindness towards the people within the kingdom and outside the kingdom.He gives real importance to the kingdom affairs.He is best buddy and elder brother of Prince Raj.He is quite shy & sober by nature but due to some magic spell, he falls for a princess of kingdom of Dehli Princess Radhika.

PRINCE RAJ:
He is the younger $on of the King and Queen & younger bro of Prince Ranbir.His persona is perfect he is best sword fighter and he is the same in nature as his bro's but one thing that makes him a unique personality that he has exceptional negotiating skills a sharp six sense,extra ordinary kind towards princesses*Heartahem..and a true rule-breaker,Wink  he is opp.to Princess Aditi, princess of Kingdom of Dehli. He is dominating and determined=strong-headed.

KING ARYAVARDHAN:
He is a man of really strong nerves.He belongs to RAICHAND FAMILY.After his father King Yashvardhan died in a furious battle.According to his father's last wish,aryavardhan took over the throne at the age of 19 years and took care of the kingdom after getting married to his Queen very well.Both his sons are inspired by his personality.

QUEEN NANDINI:
She is the Queen of the kingdom and mother of Prince Raj n Prince Ranbir and she loves both of them but as raj is youngest in the Royal Family so she gives extra attention on him.Due to this Ranbir feels neglected sometimes.

NOW, comes the royal family of KINGDOM OF DEHLI!!!

PRINCESS RADHIKA:
She is the elder daughter of King Karan Singh Rathore & Queen Nivriti and elder sis of Princess Aditi.She can be called a true RAJPUTHNI, because of her beauty,proudness, & by seeing other aspects of her personality.

PRINCESS ADITI:
She is the younger daughter of the King and Queen.She is very stubborn if her needs are not fulfilled.She can go to any extend to achieve her desires.........

SIDE ROLES:

KING RAHUL:
He is the King of Kingdom of Surya nagar wnted to marry radhika and her father agrees.(negative role)

PRINCE VEVAAN:
Younger bro of rahul. a complete idiot who gets inclined towards aditi(negative role)...

HOPE U ALL ENJOYED THE INTO OF MY FF PLZ LEAVE UR COMMENTS ALL OF U SPECIALLY THE SENIOR MEMBERS.....

B.Desai Groupbie
B.Desai
B.Desai

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hey guyz , im Bhavika

u can call me bhavi......

pretty_angel5
pretty_angel5

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janie

Hi

I am janie.... i was a visitor of this forum since many months... joined as a member few days back.......thank u mods for everything in the forum.....

hi janie
welcom to dv form
nice to meet u
i'm vari
pretty_angel5
pretty_angel5

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B.Desai

hey guyz , im Bhavika

u can call me bhavi......

hi bhavi
nice to meet u
welcom dear
i'm vari
pretty_angel5
pretty_angel5

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOME LOVE STORIES .....LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi everyone,
                I am a new member of this forum, my name is "MAHEEN", and I am starting a Fan-Fiction of "DHARAMVEER" on the above mentioned title.I thought that to write a fan fiction is the best way to interact with you people.And I am sure that you all will welcome me whole heartedly then, I will be a good addition to your "DV Group" and you all will find me a pleasant personality.
                 OK now, that's enough of my intro! back to the main topic, well, my ff will not be in pure hindi, I am using a bit of english in the dialogues.Ok guys I am just writing the character sketches.Some thing very important to tel u that I am changing the names of the lead characters as well. I am only going to update my "FF" on weekends(i.e: friday,saturday or sunday).ok now here are the character sketches:

PRINCE RANBIR:
He is the elder son of King Aryavardhan & Queen Nandini in the kingdom of Arya.His persona depicts that he is a real prince by his code of conduct and kindness towards the people within the kingdom and outside the kingdom.He gives real importance to the kingdom affairs.He is best buddy and elder brother of Prince Raj.He is quite shy & sober by nature but due to some magic spell, he falls for a princess of kingdom of Dehli Princess Radhika.

PRINCE RAJ:
He is the younger $on of the King and Queen & younger bro of Prince Ranbir.His persona is perfect he is best sword fighter and he is the same in nature as his bro's but one thing that makes him a unique personality that he has exceptional negotiating skills a sharp six sense,extra ordinary kind towards princesses*Heartahem..and a true rule-breaker,Wink  he is opp.to Princess Aditi, princess of Kingdom of Dehli. He is dominating and determined=strong-headed.

KING ARYAVARDHAN:
He is a man of really strong nerves.He belongs to RAICHAND FAMILY.After his father King Yashvardhan died in a furious battle.According to his father's last wish,aryavardhan took over the throne at the age of 19 years and took care of the kingdom after getting married to his Queen very well.Both his sons are inspired by his personality.

QUEEN NANDINI:
She is the Queen of the kingdom and mother of Prince Raj n Prince Ranbir and she loves both of them but as raj is youngest in the Royal Family so she gives extra attention on him.Due to this Ranbir feels neglected sometimes.

NOW, comes the royal family of KINGDOM OF DEHLI!!!

PRINCESS RADHIKA:
She is the elder daughter of King Karan Singh Rathore & Queen Nivriti and elder sis of Princess Aditi.She can be called a true RAJPUTHNI, because of her beauty,proudness, & by seeing other aspects of her personality.

PRINCESS ADITI:
She is the younger daughter of the King and Queen.She is very stubborn if her needs are not fulfilled.She can go to any extend to achieve her desires.........

SIDE ROLES:

KING RAHUL:
He is the King of Kingdom of Surya nagar wnted to marry radhika and her father agrees.(negative role)

PRINCE VEVAAN:
Younger bro of rahul. a complete idiot who gets inclined towards aditi(negative role)...

HOPE U ALL ENJOYED THE INTO OF MY FF PLZ LEAVE UR COMMENTS ALL OF U SPECIALLY THE SENIOR MEMBERS.....

nice Smile
sweety! Newbie
sweety!
sweety!

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hi sriyaa, LOL
                      Tongue  I am sweety. I would like to be your friend. Thumbs Up

Have a good day.Smile

Go to top