Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Rash2cool

OMG chatting in introduction thread.. 😡😡😡
that too without me....😈😆
dekh lungi sab ko 😆
lage raho..🤣

BTW
hie all..new members...
well s i dono how many new members here..
still
welcome all newbies.. to our DV family..🤗

myself Rashi....😳

hi rashi
how r u

Hiii everyone….i'm Nidhi…I a big fan of dv...and especially rajat, of course…..i was visiting ur forum since 1 week…and I liked it so much…I readall the ff of ur forum…and they r gr8…I must u all are awesome writers….i joind this forum yesterday….for making good friends here….and of course for dv….

😊
Originally posted by nint.des

Hiii everyone?.i?m Nidhi?I a big fan of dv...and especially rajat, of course?..i was visiting ur forum since 1 week?and I liked it so much?I readall the ff of ur forum?and they r gr8?I must u all are awesome writers?.i joind this forum yesterday?.for making good friends here?.and of course for dv?.

😊

hi
nidhi 😊
how r u

Hiii everyone?.i?m Nidhi?I a big fan of dv...and especially rajat, of course?..i was visiting ur forum since 1 week?and I liked it so much?I readall the ff of ur forum?and they r gr8?I must u all are awesome writers?.i joind this forum yesterday?.for making good friends here?.and of course for dv?.

😊

Hi Nidhi! Glad u liked our forum. I'd love to be ur frnd😃
Me name's Ana.
hi ana....same here...i'l loved to be ur friend...

Hiii everyone'.i'm Nidhi'I a big fan of dv...and especially rajat, of course'..i was visiting ur forum since 1 week'and I liked it so much'I readall the ff of ur forum'and they r gr8'I must u all are awesome writers'.i joind this forum yesterday'.for making good friends here'.and of course for dv'.

😊

hi nidhi😊
welcome to IF and DV formus🤗
im soo glad that u love all our FFs ðŸ˜³ and s we have grt writers here😛
give ur valuble comments both on FFs and other threads😛
i hope u have a grt time here.😳
if u need any help then u can pm me😉

BTW im Nishath and u can call me nisha 😉
and would love to be ur frnd😳
Edited by starpisces123 - 15 years ago

😊
Hi Nidhi....😊
I'm also a bigggggggggggg fan of DV.😃
Moreover Welcome to this forum😳
In which class you are???😕
Will you be my friend..???😳
hi friends ..i m dolly n i m one of the biggest fan of rajat...i love his seriel dharamveer very very much..i m very much new here..so can u all plzz be my friends ?😊
Originally posted by rajat_for_me

hi friends ..i m dolly n i m one of the biggest fan of rajat...i love his seriel dharamveer very very much..i m very much new here..so can u all plzz be my friends ?😊

hi dolly😊
welcome to If and DV forums🤗🤗🤗
s i would love to be ur friend😃
if u need any help then u can PM me..😳
i hope u have a grt time here😛
BTW im Nishath and u can call me nisha😉
Edited by starpisces123 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by rajat_for_me

Hi dolly. Welcum to the DV family. I'd love to be your friend. Me self Ana😃