Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Who’s who of Ekta’s Mahabarat-Article (Page 2)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I wish Akash was playing Duryodan. Aryan Vaid is a terrible actor. Akash would have been great. Shame. Angry

7387_nidhi Senior Member
7387_nidhi
7387_nidhi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Originally posted by 7387_nidhi

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! 

My favourite roles from the Mahabharat are Bhishma Pitamah, Karna and Bheem... and I'm absolutely thrilled that my favourite actors are playing those three most powerful roles brother! Big smile Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

God bless.

Hi Ravi,

The three charatcters you have mentioned were not all brothers.

Bhishma Piatmah was their Grandfather ( not real but cousin).Karna and Bheem were brothers but they did not know that. only Karna found out when Kunti gave him a Kasam to let Arjun live a day before their great fight.

Hehehehe!

Actually, I never meant to say that they were brothers LOL  Maybe I should have had a comma before the word "brother". The way people call others "man", or "dude", I have a bad habit of overusing the word "brother".  LOL

As for as the relation goes, Bhishma Pitamah is not strictly a grandfather (as he fathered no children of his own) - he was more a grandsire. Bhishma Pitamah's step brother was actually the grandfather of the Pandav brothers Smile

Also, Karna was actually aware of his roots long before his final battle with Arjun. He was told separately by Lord Krishna, Kunti herself, and even Bhishma Pitamah (the day before Karna stepped into battle when Aarcharya Drona was the chief commander of the Kaurav army). Karna was therefore aware... but the rest of the brothers only found out after his death.

God bless.

Actually I realised your use of Brother, after I had pressed "Post reply" and then I got busy with work so could not clarify later. Sorry about that.

Thx for detailed explanation on the relationships. My knowledge is limited to B.R.Chopra's Mahabharat. ( I am singing the tune in my mind right now :)

THose were the days, every sunday morning, glued to the TV and watching the great characters. I loved "Krishna ". the guy was so cute.

Phishm pitamah was cool until he laid on the arrows, then it was really stretched out.

Arjun was great. And who can forget great "Puneet Issar"

I really went down the memory lane. Sorry for blabbering.

Go to top