Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
i have just watched two episodes so far as i started yesterday .. so wont take much longer to catch up wid u all and get active on here

and i agree that it is a nice concept and is really good so far and i m sorry for the ppl who watch shows for actors as u cannot always get the best ones but the actors in here are pretty good too and they are performing their tasks pretty well too

now i just hope that it continues to be as good and they dont take it off screen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i think its a good show (Page 2)" in Zindagi Badal Sakta Hai...Hadsaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ooBubbleGumoo.

IF-Dazzler

.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i really like this show it's just too diffrent

alpha_1976

alpha_1976

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larimel22

i dont get wat u'll guys like about the show.
its just the concept thats gud. the stories, the acting...everything is terrible

May I know what other programs you watch on ZEE TV and like them?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top