Zee Marathi

Sulekha is back......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hi all,

In Saturday's episode Sulekha has come back to Tanishka's house. She has done something terribly wrong with Abhiman. But both of them are relaxed as they think that no one will belive what abhiman has experienced. But i think Abhiman will speak up eventually and then Vicky and Viraj will soon find out Sulekha's way of killing people.   Evil Smile

Ajoba and Priya are already half the way in finding out about Sulekha's re-incarnation and then they will come to know of the reason why Sulekha is doing all these things. Evil Smile

But this all should happen fast. Question Question

I am all tooooo enthu about it. And I hope Shubhra will help others in solving this mystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sulekha is back......" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hi sony,
at last 2day our Shubhra realised that she has the power to prevent worst and she has decided to use her powers now. Clap Clap for the first time i find some glitter in her eyes to do something.....now the story will definitely give some good returns to viewers.... Thumbs Up

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Husshhh .....shewati Shubhra jagi zali ....Baghuya kay hotey pudhe..Pan tiche Samant sobatche session aaj hi zale nahi .Ugach tichya powers jage karne khup tanu naye asa watat .

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
pudhchya session paryant ajun 10 episodes nako zayala Angry ...

ani sulekha ne tanishka che sharir ghetle aahe...tee sulekha banun kaal police station madhe aali hoti...

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Tanishkach aple sharir tila det aahe. and now they are showing how Bal kaka got killed. I hope that abi has come to know about sulekha and he is so shocked about it. Thats the reason may be why he hugged Vicky in the police station. He has atlast realised his own mistake.

Todays episode is must see.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top