Kasturi

India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Karan lashes out at Shubhangi Aatre !!! (Page 2)

pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Oh yes.....Shara I wanted to mention that too!

Raksha.....I think you are pulling this out of context....what has KP's acting skills got to do with this issue??? What he does, how he acts has nothing to do with this issue at all.
And besides if we are talking about acting skills, then they were non-existent for Shubhangi till a few months ago!!! LOL LOL

And I want to say one more thing.......was it not the same Shubhangi who had also said that Karan had helped her with improving her skills??

I think Karan is upset and angry because this whole thing came from outside instead of from inside!! If my co-workers are having issues with me, I would also prefer they discuss it with me instead of going out in the public and dissing me behind my back!! Which is what I believe Karan is feeling too!!!

On the one side we hear Shubhangi say she was unwell, on the other side we hear her say foul language is the problem.......so Karan is bound to be upset because he gets to know all of this from outside instead of from his co-star! Somehow I feel he is feeling let down!

Also, its not like Karan is the only actor in that serial and who speaks bad......there must be other people too! What about them? Why don't any of them get blamed????

Edited by pragalbha - 19 May 2008 at 8:16am

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Okkkk, some hot discussion is going on hereLOL....

I agree with Ppp. Tats wat I have been thinking all the time ki wen KP reported late for the shoot becos of KNYH show, all the ladies of the serial walked out on him and he had to apologize for it. Now wen it comes to SA, y is everyone lashing out on KP if he is speaking the truthOuch.

Read wat he said again, he said if she has any problems then she needs to sort it out and not just walk out like tat. Come on, wen u r in a team, u just cant think abt urself. Tats just plain bevakoofinessConfused

@Rakshu: Dont start abt acting here yaar. One cannot become unprofessional or unethical if someone follows another great star. Iam sorry, I dont agree to tatLOL. Yep, I agree with ur comment abt his relation with Amita thing. But even Amita is to be blamed here. Who asked her to accept it?? So, dont blame KP for the whole thingLOL

@Shara: Noooo yaar, Film industry or Telly world involves use of foul language and Casting couchs. So, if u r not ready to accept this, then its better to avoid it rather than stepping in and leaving the serial in chaos.

@Ppp: Even I laughed hard wen I read his religious serials commentLOL

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Come on people.......i thought we all know better than this Confused Ouch

Firstly....the article does not have a valid link or source
Secondly......what ever gets printed in an article is mostly not true....quotes are uselly twisted and spiced up
Thirdly....we still have no idea what the real situation/reason is

Whatever the relationship KP and SA share off screen is none of our business.....we see them and appreciate them for their work onscreen

I think we need to just leave them alone and stop discussing who said what...whos wrong whos right, KPs attitude etc

Lets just leave thier private matters alone.....its bad enough if the media start causing a stir for the stars.....if the fans start doing the same then what are the actors left with?

@ RoKa lover...thanks for quoting me on that LOL

I dont mean to offend anyone by my comments.....its just my opinion Smile

Kay

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged
LOL ok krishu thanks for the enlightnment but KP and SA are there for long time and should have been buddies by now right Wink so if she does not like then what about stoping foul language but i agree that industry does use foul language Ouch

hehe i do not agree about amita may be she thought one fine day he will actually fall for her Wink there are so many people in line to hope the same about KP right LOL

@pragz thanks yaar cause i have always seen that for all serial DDDLJ is inspiration for romantic scene and invariably they get compared with SRK Wink
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lwfw

LOL ok krishu thanks for the enlightnment but KP and SA are there for long time and should have been buddies by now right Wink so if she does not like then what about stoping foul language but i agree that industry does use foul language Ouch

hehe i do not agree about amita may be she thought one fine day he will actually fall for her Wink there are so many people in line to hope the same about KP right LOL

Areeee wen Shweta Tiwari and Cezanne [Prerna and Anurag of KZK] didnt get along well in those 5 yrs tat they worked together, how can u say tat one year is enuff for the co-stars to become buddies???LOLLOL

@Kay: Oyyyeeee its not like we are discussing abt their private lives with them. Wen everything is written off in public then lets do it. No one is commenting bad abt them. Its gud to read how ppl can think abt the same issue in different waysBig smile

pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Kay....I agree with you that they should be left alone but as soon as I read Raksha's post I could not control myself LOL
I felt I had to say what I feel about the whole issue. But here too I am not ouright commenting on any of their personal lives, I am just basing my comments off that article and my comments are relevant only in context of that article!

Krishi.....totally agree on that Amita thing.......both are to be blamed, not just Karan!

Edited by pragalbha - 19 May 2008 at 8:26am
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Articles from TellyChakkar ain't allowed on IF Tongue

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 19 May 2008 at 9:31am
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Oyeee are we discussing 'my' views here or the actual article???TongueLOL

Lemme explain why I brought in the 'acting skills' etc...SRK has so much of fan following NOT because of his acting skills ( even his fans accept that he no grreat shakes in that department), but because of his humble and modest attitude...He NEVER ran down any of his co-stars, even when he had problems with them...And here we have KP, who is like 3 years old in the industry with absolutely NO original acting calibre and already talking like an arrived person( and let us not get to SA's acting skills, I have nothing to do with itLOL)...I didn't quite like that arrogance and the cheap manner he is talking about his co-star, assuming that he really did...I bet you have never seem me commenting any of these personal issues topics, but here I had to...Couldn't quite handle such under the belt comments...

And about Amita and his 'love story' and your theories about it, I have only one this to say- HOW CONVENIENT!!!ShockedLOL

Before I end, I repeat: I hope this article is not true for KP's own good...

Go to top