Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

im not expecting anything now.......ill just go with the flow n come n scream here bus......

me too.. what else can we do... 😭

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

me too.. what else can we do... 😭

we can go on strike..no posting no thread, nothing..........strike strike strike..........😆😉
ketaki_ry thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

we can go on strike..no posting no thread, nothing..........strike strike strike..........😆😉

oh fazi! how is that going to change anything? do u still think they visit here and read things? if they did.. well.. then are they caring much abt anything we want?

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Let's be honest guys, we'll still be here talking to each other at least...won't we? 😕
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Let's be honest guys, we'll still be here talking to each other at least...won't we? 😕

we'll have to wont we.. me cant shut up. specially when we decide to do so. .. so if not here, I would be spamming ppl's inboxes bigtime..

or we can go and spam in GES section! 😆 

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Gosh, the GES people won't know what hit them...the forum is normally so soona soona..and suddenly bam!

Let's do that...it'll be good fun 😆 ...we'll start watching that and give them discussions like they have never seen 😛
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

we'll have to wont we.. me cant shut up. specially when we decide to do so. .. so if not here, I would be spamming ppl's inboxes bigtime..

or we can go and spam in GES section! 😆 

ditto.....cant keep quiet hehehhee.........yep we will be here, n we can span here too, i mean within limits, cough cough.......i have to remind myself that im the viewbie,i cant break rules, but bending them is fine......we can scream n shout here and u never know, they might, just might hear us............😳
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Gosh, the GES people won't know what hit them...the forum is normally so soona soona..and suddenly bam!

Let's do that...it'll be good fun 😆 ...we'll start watching that and give them discussions like they have never seen 😛

😆

imagine that - suddenly a team of obssessed over-analysers buzzes in! 😆 but, watching Ghar Ek Sapna? 😳  why bother? we will discuss without watching! 😛

that will make the discussions more entertaining! 😈

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Blind analysis...I like that plan 😆 😆