Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: angel.4u

well MC looked prettier as sanyogeeta but role wise shera has much wider scope 😊

Ditto!!!!...😛
Yeah.. She looked much better in PRC then in 'Dharamveer'.. In this serial,she doesn't look good.. And now I can't watch it for some time,because my cable has gone off.. Now I won't be able to watch Rajat
iloverajattokas thumbnail
shera is so musch better as a charcter she isn't shy she speaks her mind a show off but in real she is good naetur. sanyo on the other hand was a gr8 princess like but sanyo was always like prithvi ke jeet and the prithvi ki haar when her dad attacked prithvi, so sanyo is mostly crying but i agree with mugdha that prithvi made her cry and i really think the if there was no prithvi she will still be crying cuz no one let's he out of the mahal i mean 😭 i would be 🤢 if i were trapped in a mahal all day long 😡 but sanyo was really strong frm haert. so i love the both charcters 1 thing is irratating bout sanyo though that she always came in surya's way! 1 thing irratating bout shera that she love veer but still fights with him!!!
Sanyogita was anything but shy! She was a delicate and beautiful rajkumaari! 😳