<<<Do u agree wid Rajat Tokas?>>> - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
VERY well said,Coral_99! 👏 .. The Sagars' want to create a female Prithvi without any of the accompaniment fears and confusions that he faced! Seeing her melt when Veer talks about Dharam and how he will do anything to save him,IS a in consistency on the part of the Sagars! I just don't understand any of this! And I will go MAD if I try to 😆
universe_megha thumbnail
wow! well said coral_99. 👏 agreed with all your points!!

@ lime ice: yeah..i can understand that logic is not attached to everything...but for me it should be..thatz why i dont like baseless or airy-fairy love stories jus like Veer-Shera! 😳

btw, thanks for sharing abt PR Raso..i now know more abt Prithvi-Sanyo love story! 😛
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Well,rajat is extremely right.Shera's role is much more stronger and important than sanyo's role.
I must say that shera is the 21st century gal in this 16th or 17th century story. 😆
I don't think so 😆 . sHE is like any other girl
universe_megha thumbnail
actually Shera keeps on changing roles according to what the situation demands...character has not been written consistently i think! 😉 Shera could have been the strongest character from among all the leading female roles currently on air on Indian TV...but they had to start this supposedly romantic angle b/w Veer and Shera..so they keep on pushing both characters towards each other and keep on validating Shera's acts n moves! Which is all the more frustrating!Edited by universe_megha - 15 years ago
Dershna11 thumbnail
yeh all poor sanyo did was cried over prithvi 24/7 its good rajat aknowledged this! 😆
garvi_veer thumbnail
i agree wid him
shera is soo strong
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very well put coral ( dont know ur name) & megha 👏 I think sagaars r under pressure 2 show Veer-shera luv story but they cud hv used a little more imagination . shera can never hope to emulate PRC   😃 😆
vidhiraval thumbnail
heysz.......angel u rite***** 😆
par i agree wid rt coz.........in prc woh pure tym roti rehti thi....................... 🤢
aur idhar to her stunts n acting is mind blowing!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 😳
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
perhaps rajat doesnt like girls who keep crying 4 no reason . he wud perhaps prefer some1 more like himself, who cud do action scenes & stunts 😆 😆