Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss Amazing

I think only Toshi can do justice to these songs ... awww my baby will be lukin soooo upset n left out....bt let see if vineet harshit can do better than Toshi

sorry for u and your baby toshi......better luck next time

msti thumbnail

Originally posted by: amukta

sorry for u and your baby toshi......better luck next time

😆 lollzz
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Its gn be so weird for me n others to hear teri deewani by Vineet n piya re by Harshit n saiyaan by Debo. Becuase we r soo used 2 hearing Toshi sing these songs soooo beautifully and amazingly.....I think no1 can sing these better than Toshi...whenevr i hear these songs i fink of Toshi all the tym has he completly put his soul into it n esp for piya re n teri deewani slightly chnaged the song bt it still sounded gr8...I hope on saturdy everyone realizes that Toshi is the best 4 these songs....awwww Toshi im teri deewani ...lol....xxx

hey girlie i accept toshi sings sufi songs d best but when u din hear ne1 else sing u seriously cant comment... u never knoe who will shine... even i luv toshi n whenever i think of toshi piya re song cums 2 my mind... n doubt he excels in u cant offend ne1 else...😊 i too hope toshi reaches champions dis week... he'll definately get 30

musickimasti thumbnail
I don't know about you guys but I feel this show is a set up.

The contestants know in advance that they will be out so they don't bother preparing for next week.

This show is a 100% fake and it will be proven when Amit Sana gets out. The show producer probably tells the contestant who is gonna be out.

I have a feeling the votes and stuff is hardly counted and we will get a winner who is already been a winner.
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Manali... I am sure Abhijeet will do full justice to that song ... Amazing composition by A.R.Rehman

Rest of the information is here... if Champs select any of the Three
Toshi, Amey or Himani to move on the champions.. then here is there song selection

Himani - Sanu Ek Pal  - cross my fingers.. hope she makes it... because she has been consistent with her performances
Amey- Saawan Beeto Jaye
Toshi - Ankhiyon na chain na aye...

I looking forward to the renditions of Vineet, Harshit, Abhijeet, Rahul... However I must add I loved Toshi's rendition of Piya Re... It will be good to hear someone else rendition... Its my favorite theme...
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's a pity we won't be able to hear Toshi shine through any of "piya re", "saiyyan" and "teri deewani" but I'm looking forward to hearing Debo, Abhi, Rahul and Ishmeet in their 'sufi' avatars..
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Indian Doll~

vinit is the smartest at singing these kind of songs

😆😆😆 you dont have to be the smartest to sing this better, but versatile and talented enough to do good... how does being smart help?😆😳

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really do hope toshi gets voted into the champions for this theme! because these songs are really his strength. anyone have info on what he would sing if he were voted in? and what about amit sana? we cant know whether he's out or not until after wednesday night.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww Abhijeet is singing khwaja mere khwaja? Thats such a good song, I hope that he does a superb job and does justice to the song..
Sufi songs is a great theme, a lot better than last week's comedy one... thanks for the info 😃
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i doubt Vineet will do justice bcz his teri deewani wont be gud as Toshi...i no we havnt heard it yet bt i still can say my prediction....n debojiy - saiyaan no way near Toshi and Hrashit Piya re - lol u having a laugh...he rapid that off Toshi...lol....bt oh well we have to c bt i still fink im gn be right...lol

as much as i am for giving everyone a fair chance, i agree with you. i cant imagine anyone but toshi singing these songs. especialy piya re! though i still have to wait to see how they sing...