Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Ouma di!! πŸ€—

Don't sweat it...you know you will be fine!
I'm postive that all of us will be praying for you! I know I will!
You're going ot kick ass! *sorry mods 😳 *
Here is something for good luck!

Horseshoes represt good luck naa? πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait till you are back! I miss ya already!
Shabo 😳
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
awww good luck HUN! im in the same boat exam tym is here! and i wont be round much tooo! just hope we all pass inshallah!

see you soon!

love,
sima
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

grrrrrrrrr *khafa wid Zainu*  what about me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oyeee Anshu lol ju dint tell me na Ishh exam time in Gajar Land too?
Achaaa I will just edit and add ur name....
All the besto!... I know u will do great in any caseπŸ˜ƒ

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
o jee no prob πŸ€— gud luck yarr...
wish u all the best n hope as soon as u enter ur examination room sab notes apne aap dimaagh mein ajayea n u be able to beat the no1 πŸ˜ƒ ..kuch jyada hogaya kya πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
anyways yarr me too have exams 😳 😳

n totalli agree with the spa pics 😳 u can come n watch it later yarr πŸ˜‰ ....
anyways do ur best ok πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Thank you evryone for the best wishes!!πŸ€— Really kind of you all!

~ Thank you, wallaa, good luck with your A levels, I'm going to do science next as well, but barring Physics! Hope to see you in the second week of June, I'll be back by then as well! πŸ€—
~ Thank you PriyaπŸ€—Hopefully they do go well, and well my exmas are dotted all over this month, but will be back by the second week of June! Hope to see you then!😳
~ Awww atop, Thank you for the sweet wishes and God Bless you too hun! Al the best for all your upcoming exams, hope you;ve started doing a little prep already hun! Thank you againπŸ€—
~ Gajar!!! πŸ€— (Just coz I know you hate my hugsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) I'm revisioning..tho I'm getitng headaces now from doing so! Missh me yeah!!πŸ˜† See U soon! STudy hard as well! Warna..Bugs Bunny is only a phone call awayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
~ πŸ€— Sweeto Appo, tahnk you again for all the wonderful wishes through the pms and now here! They mean a lot to me! InshaAllah all goes well for everyone who have exams! Thank you again!
~ tanyaaaa26, aww Thank you Tanya!πŸ€— Enjoy your hols while they last hun, but do some revision for the exam as well, better to be prepared..I have 3 months of pure bliss after these exams..but it feels years away!
~ Raisa!! πŸ€— You've made my day (well night..its 10 to 9 hereπŸ˜†)..by saying those sweet things! I will miss you as well, I hope to be back to see a whole bank of fantastic mixes made by you, they will be like a treat for me to watch! Thank you again for the kind wishes!
~ WidaπŸ€— and yeah I udnerstand what you mean, I get addcited to IF the most during exams..but this time reality hit me....so I need to stay awayπŸ˜†
~ Shabzzz!! Thank you soo much jaan!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thants so sweet of you hun!! Bless you and yeah horse shoes do mean luck! Great idea! Smart one! hehe! Missing you as well!! Thank you again!😳
~ Sima!!πŸ€— Good Luck hun!1 I'm sure you'll get grades you want! I hope you do! InshaAallah we all pass! See you in June!
~ Sid!πŸ€— Thanks bro! I wished my brain worked like that! I was saying to someone the other if only I had photographic memory, all I'd have to do is look at something for 2 seconds and it'll be in my mind..not revising!πŸ˜ƒ All good..! I forget evrything importantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~ mansi gandhiπŸ€—Thank you hun!😊

~ Thank you everyone for all  the sweet wishes! I hope everyone who has exams, does better then they anticipate! All the comments and wishes mean a lot to me! See you all soon! Love you all!πŸ€—

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good luck on your exams oumma and hope u see u soon in june...its only 2 weeks away!!! πŸ˜›
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Oyeee Anshu lol ju dint tell me na Ishh exam time in Gajar Land too?
Achaaa I will just edit and add ur name....
All the besto!... I know u will do great in any caseπŸ˜ƒ

yesh what does it say in my siggy box πŸ€“ moti muchi wali *smack* πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† thanchu

@ Ouma: oye chup..i will prank call ju instead 😑

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ouma! I'm going to miss you and your posts! But you're going to study so it's for a good thing. Good luck for your revision and exams!πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure you'll do very well!πŸ˜ƒ Come back soon😊