India-Forums

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Member of the week (Page 2)

crazy_lil_gurl IF-Rockerz
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?

In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?

Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?

Does a two-humped camel store more water than a one-humped camel?

If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?

Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?

If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?

Can you cry underwater?

If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?

Why doesn't flavored gum turn your mouth that color?

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?

What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?

Can you read a picture book?

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

What shape is the sky?

If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?

If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them?

What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?
Why is it called the People's Republic Of China when China's not a republic?

Enjoy! Tongue

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_lil_gurl

How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?haan wohh toh hai...but am thinking what makes tose ppl ask such thingLOL

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway? ummmmmmm....kya boluLOLhave to ask sally why did she do thatLOL

In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?bothBig smile

Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?egjactly...may be samudra devta wanted him to be lyk that! 

Does a two-humped camel store more water than a one-humped camel?mere khyaal se they carry the same....jiske paas doh hai wohh adha aadha baat lete hongeLOL...means that in those two humps the quantity of water gets stored in halvesLOL 

If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?a pampered cow wouldn't take trouble for giving milk onlyLOLbohot nautanki karegi...LOL 

Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?really!?is it?LOLi'll have to ask the one who thinks in that mannerLOL

If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?yes!!!bina wajaah kuch karenge toh main toh unhe waapas bithha kar darvaja theek karvaungiLOL 

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?ummm no!LOL because every1 here are not that sweet...and for sure they wont like to eat a cake of all tastes...imaaooo a cake like that...tasting sometimes sour...bitter...sweetLOLLOLLOL

Can you cry underwater?yeah we can but noone could notice neither can we ourselves...it would be lyk a milli drop infront of a ocean...and haan rone ki aawaz bhi nahin aayegi...kyuki uske liye muhh kholna padegaLOLaur are nossyyy gets jammed alag making it moreeee difficult for us...

haannnnnn waise toh we can...pandupi mein roh sakte haiLOL

If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?koi bhi nahin...cozzz rahega toh wohh elephant hi...prefix jodne mein kya haiLOLso he'll recognised as an elephant only!

Why doesn't flavored gum turn your mouth that color?because the gum is milavati not our own mouthLOL 

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?doctors ke sath surgery mein nurses wagehra bhi hote hai...soo they'll divide themselves...half with the patient and the other half with the doc 

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?i'll ask my mother whether she sung that vary song...and if sooo then does it had an effect on meLOL...and why did she sung that varyyyy lullabyLOLLOLLOL

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?he wanted to be desiLOL....haath se khaane ka joh maza hai woh chammach mein kahaan! 

What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?ohh yeah i did get doseee sooo often while turning pagesLOLbut never got one from a get well card...may be the none wanted me to get wellll that soon though they wanted me to get wellLOLBig smile 

Can you read a picture book?only if the picture are revealing the exacts...and that to which i can understandLOL 

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?me not bringing chemistry hereLOLbottlesss loves dancing and mixing up...i guess the packs dont!LOL 

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?i dunno 

Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?yesss it will be...it involves in both categories sooo yes!it's like mankindom over animalkindom and the opp is true aswell!!!

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?i'll be able to see...because it'll just be a sheild over my eyes  

What shape is the sky?irregular shape touching infinites w/o a rigid boundary...the shape lies in the eyes of the viewer...it's in his imagination...if he sees properly he could see god above himEmbarrassed 

If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?unki marzi....its their choice...!LOL 

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?yes may be they are that they go through such saying again and againLOL 

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?jisse joh samjhna haiLOLLOLLOLi'll toh just doWink 

If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them?nooo because they say awayyyyyLOLi'll care to clear them rather asking lyk gudiyaLOLLOLLOL

What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?it's just a vegi for me...bass khane se matlab rakhungi naam mein kya hai....!LOL 
Why is it called the People's Republic Of China when China's not a republic?unki marjiLOLuhne yeh kehelwana acha lagta hogaLOL

Enjoy! Tonguelol yeah i did sarah thanks for these q's maine bina dimaag lagaaye answers diyeLOL

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditisilawat

when i was veryyyy small and my parents use to go away my siblings and the ones working at our home use to scare me saying that parents are not at the home chilana mat...baba(kidnaper/chor) aajayega,they did so inorder to keep my siblings and me in control because we use to scream aroundLOLLOLLOL...i toh gets so much scared all tell me that like a stupid i use to dial any of no. and call that person on the phone that uncle/aunty please ghar aajaao ghar mein koi nahin haiLOL

OMG...LOL very smart kid u weree!!!WinkWinkbefkoof kid i wasLOLkhud hiiii choro koh nimantran deti thhiLOL

Embarrassing incident? this (indeed i should say theseLOL)....ummm chodo....am not telling rt nowLOL Whyy?? Me wanna knoww LOLacha theek hai abhi ke liye ek bataati hun....years back....when i was in jr class(i'd appeared for 5th may be) i went to attain a summer camp...there during a group photo time a girl standing in the row above me vomitted and it cameeeeeeeeeeee on my head actuallyyyyyyy and soo like how the pic was taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!mannnnnnnnnnn the whole dayyyyyyy I CRIED and was actually fuming in angerrrrr....the way i behaved wassssss soooooDeadstanding in front of every1 after that vommit was lykkk kyaaaa karun...and the girl who did that was actually laughing at meee making the situation even moreeee difficult for me....man i still remember that vary day...that  girls ultiiiiLOL

Great answerss!!Big smile And no u didn't bore me at all Tongueahhh am happy to know thatLOL

crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Lolzz great answerss LOLLOLLOL

Awwww!!! Must have been a very embarrasing momentt!! LOL LOL LOL Do u still have the photo?? LOL
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

More questionsss Tongue

* If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

* If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do?

* If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

* If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?

* If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?

* If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be?

* If you could be an animal, what would you choose to be?

* If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?

* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

* If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

* If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?

Three things that scare u:
Three people who make u laugh:
Three Things u love:
Three Things u hate:
Three things u don't understand:
Three things on ur desk:
Three things ur doing right now:
Three things u want to do before u die:
Three things u can do:
Three ways to describe ur personality:
Three things u can't do:

Enjoy! Tongue

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged

More questionsss Tongue

* If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?ghar waalo ke saath i'll be spending tym normally and rest infront of god making...i mean manaao him not to call me now...and would die der only i mean infront of him incase he doesnt listen to me soo that he'll feel bad for taking my spirit with him and would regret... 

* If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do?bataadungi par mujhe bhi wohhh answer aana chahiyeLOL

* If the whole world were listening, what would you say?koshish toh koi karke dekhe...duniya itni buri bhi nahin.....YAHAAN LOG ACHE BHI HOTE HAI!!!

hmmmm the tune cum song when you areee dishearted and make another try... 

* If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?if its my mistake and there's much of losss then i'll leave moi name...sooo that person could contact me for making up the loss 4 him!but i hopeee he wont file a case against meLOL 

* If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?ache logo ke saath hi bura kyu hota hai?!since everyone has that complainTongueLOL 

* If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be?kya pata...LOL 

* If you could be an animal, what would you choose to be?bird

* If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?ummm....am thinkingLOL 

* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?my eating habbitsLOL 

* If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?ummmmm....kya baaadlllllllluuuuuuuuuLOL 

* If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?one last view of my family and god and i could close my eyes forever w/o knowing its my end!

Three things that scare u:
1 Crossing Roads 
2 Results
3 hidding anything
Three people who make u laugh: mannnyyy...recently instantkichdi bhai cracked me!LOL 
Three Things u love: eating mein i love many dishesLOLshould i name 'em allLOL
Three Things u hate: i hateeeeeeeeeee khane ki dishes mein bohot kuch so m not mentioning themLOL
Three things u don't understand: pata nahinLOLi tohhhh dont understand myself onlyLOLLOLLOL
Three things on ur desk: Rt now its my system,books and a shell with my name on it!
Three things ur doing right now:listening songs,answering,reading your q's 
Three things u want to do before u die:bohoooooooot kuchTongue
Three things u can do:ok i can do these things for myself 
1 make aalooo
2 popkorn
3 and i can eat themLOL
Three ways to describe ur personality: better you answer thisTongueLOLand lemme knowEmbarrassedBig smile
Three things u can't do: dunno againLOL

Enjoy! Tongue 

bohot hi bakwaas answers hai na...?LOLkhaane ke uppar i had answered manyLOLLOLLOL

and yeah i think that pic is still here...because last year i saw it somewhere...abhi pata nahin kahaan haiLOL

nisha204 Goldie
nisha204
nisha204

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
u guys r so sweet n congratz
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha204

u guys r so sweet sachiiiii!!!?BlushingLOLyouuu too are veryyy chweet!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n congratz thankuuuTongue

Go to top