crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey BBBians! 🤗
A new week means a new member on the hot seat. Firstly, a big thanks to Nidhi for a wonderful week!

Now its time to grill another member. Our this week's member is very friendly and sweet, she is an IF - Rockerz, is very active in this section and alot of fun to talk to..

She is none other than

Aditisilawat

🥳🥳🥳

Congratz aditi! 🤗

Name: Aditi

Birthday: 7th May

Favourite colour: Purple/Violet

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing

Favourite Actors/Actresses: Actors mein I dunno, in actress it's madhuri, sush, kajol

Why do u watch BBB: because I love this show

You can use these siggies:

So guys start grilling!!

BBB Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail

thank you sarah jaani🤗🤗🤗

crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Congratz once again! 🤗
Here r a few questions:

Any funny childhood incident?

Scary incident?

Embarrassing incident?

Your worst punishment?

Coolest prank?

Best acting?

How did u embarrass someone? (if u did)

Bestest moment ever?

Funniest moment ever?

First friend on IF?

Life would suck without?

if u get a chance 2 meet any1 in BBB hu will u meet and y

Closer to whom in your family?

Who send u the 1st pm on IF?

If u could star in any movie which 1 would it be?

If u could direct a movie...how would it be?

Imagine you turn invisible for a day..wat would you do?

Who do u hate the most from BBB?

Who do u love the most from BBB?

What was your first post and in which forum?

Who inspires you and why?

Are you a family or friends person?

Do you have any pets?

Who do you know tells the best jokes?

In your opinion, what has been the best invention?

What is the dumbest invention?

Is your room messy?

What is the worst injury you ever had?

What movie do you know all the lines to?

What is the last movie you saw?

How many times a month do you go to the movies?

What is your favorite animal?

What color are your bed sheets?

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?

What is the video game that you love the most?

Enjoy! 😃
-aditi- thumbnail
sarah jaani thankuuu 4 the q's abhi thodi der mein i'll answer them 😳
-aditi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

Congratz once again! 🤗 thank you jaani🤗🤗🤗
Here r a few questions: and my answers😊

Any funny childhood incident? there are many but the one which is very fresh in my mind is....in my kg....i nachocofied my teacher😆aur bhi bohot hai...

when i was veryyyy small and my parents use to go away my siblings and the ones working at our home use to scare me saying that parents are not at the home chilana mat...baba(kidnaper/chor) aajayega,they did so inorder to keep my siblings and me in control because we use to scream around😆😆😆...i toh gets so much scared all tell me that like a stupid i use to dial any of no. and call that person on the phone that uncle/aunty please ghar aajaao ghar mein koi nahin hai😆

Scary incident? actually incidents.....every moment when results are gonna be declared are scary

Embarrassing incident? this (indeed i should say these😆)....ummm chodo....am not telling rt now😆 

Your worst punishment?am thinking which one to title as the worst😆 

Coolest prank?all chote-mote...none so unique or hatte....i use to do common ones only! yet i got again the very commom one wohh bhi unjaane mein....on a signal...i was lost thinking something and my eyes were actually fixed on a person(on his bike standing near by our car)...i dunno what exactly happened but when i returned to my senses i found my eyes starring the face of that person and that boy on his bike may be became so concious about himself that he constantly moved his eyes over himself checking whether everything was alright or not....i couldn't understand what was mattering him because he first use to see himself and agn me and then back to his shirt,hands,everywhere rotating his eyes....he even looked towards his side checking whether there was ne1 else there....than all of a sudden i got that arrre its my gaze bothering him!!!sooo naya prank ghuro some1 tab tak jab tak he becomes concious about himself....the expression was worth watching😆

Best acting?hero/heroine mein se kiski?😆😆😆

How did u embarrass someone? (if u did) no i dint did it😉

Bestest moment ever? yet to come😛

Funniest moment ever? again thinking which one to tag as the most funniest😆

First friend on IF? dia😳

Life would suck without? ummmm....am thinking😆

if u get a chance 2 meet any1 in BBB hu will u meet and y gattu😳why ka answer i myself dunno😆

Closer to whom in your family?all

Who send u the 1st pm on IF? dinky21😳 

If u could star in any movie which 1 would it be? dunno...😆 

If u could direct a movie...how would it be?it'll be about children(teens) and their lyf touching all the real aspects😃 

Imagine you turn invisible for a day..wat would you do?sabse pehle toh i'll think what to do😆 

Who do u hate the most from BBB?there's nothing as such!😳 

Who do u love the most from BBB? Gattu😳

What was your first post and in which forum? yeh mujhe yaad nahin aaraha😆(confussed between rf and kyph...)

Who inspires you and why?billgates😳😳😳kya dimaag paya hai! 

Are you a family or friends person? family

Do you have any pets? yes one dog

Who do you know tells the best jokes? nahin pata...if its abt in the show then tusshaar kumar which his 3rd class jokes😆

In your opinion, what has been the best invention?no idea! 

What is the dumbest invention? again no idea😆

Is your room messy? no...am looking around...its clean and well set right now toh😆

What is the worst injury you ever had? actually injuries...and y fractures😡bohot baar hue hai!!!!!😆

What movie do you know all the lines to?ummmmm....yaad nahin aarahi😆 

What is the last movie you saw? bhoothnath

How many times a month do you go to the movies? kya pata...it's never fixed!if only its a good movie and every1 praises it around only then i go...

What is your favorite animal?birds😳 

What color are your bed sheets? it keeps on changing twice a day...din ki alag aur raat ki alag....iliye have many...right now its itch+light red,green/black,yellow mix stripes on it  

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?straight....have boy cut 

What is the video game that you love the most? hahaha you are confusing me again remember all the fights with my sibling to have the joystick in my hand...well couldnt name one as such....but i used to play contra,mario alot and even today i play them😳😃trying all new as well... 

Enjoy! 😃thank you jaani i hope i dint bored you my answers 

crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

Any funny childhood incident? there are many but the one which is very fresh in my mind is....in my kg....i nachocofied my teacher😆aur bhi bohot hai...hahaa lolzz😆😆

when i was veryyyy small and my parents use to go away my siblings and the ones working at our home use to scare me saying that parents are not at the home chilana mat...baba(kidnaper/chor) aajayega,they did so inorder to keep my siblings and me in control because we use to scream around😆😆😆...i toh gets so much scared all tell me that like a stupid i use to dial any of no. and call that person on the phone that uncle/aunty please ghar aajaao ghar mein koi nahin hai😆

OMG...😆 very smart kid u weree!!!😉😉

Scary incident? actually incidents.....every moment when results are gonna be declared are scary Yeahh i agree!

Embarrassing incident? this (indeed i should say these😆)....ummm chodo....am not telling rt now😆 Whyy?? Me wanna knoww 😆

Coolest prank?all chote-mote...none so unique or hatte....i use to do common ones only! yet i got again the very commom one wohh bhi unjaane mein....on a signal...i was lost thinking something and my eyes were actually fixed on a person(on his bike standing near by our car)...i dunno what exactly happened but when i returned to my senses i found my eyes starring the face of that person and that boy on his bike may be became so concious about himself that he constantly moved his eyes over himself checking whether everything was alright or not....i couldn't understand what was mattering him because he first use to see himself and agn me and then back to his shirt,hands,everywhere rotating his eyes....he even looked towards his side checking whether there was ne1 else there....than all of a sudden i got that arrre its my gaze bothering him!!!sooo naya prank ghuro some1 tab tak jab tak he becomes concious about himself....the expression was worth watching😆 Lolzzz 😆😆

😆

Great answerss!!😃 And no u didn't bore me at all 😛
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?

In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?

Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?

Does a two-humped camel store more water than a one-humped camel?

If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?

Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?

If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?

Can you cry underwater?

If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?

Why doesn't flavored gum turn your mouth that color?

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?

What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?

Can you read a picture book?

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

What shape is the sky?

If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?

If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them?

What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?
Why is it called the People's Republic Of China when China's not a republic?

Enjoy! 😛
-aditi- thumbnail

How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?haan wohh toh hai...but am thinking what makes tose ppl ask such thing😆

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway? ummmmmmm....kya bolu😆have to ask sally why did she do that😆

In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?both😃

Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?egjactly...may be samudra devta wanted him to be lyk that! 

Does a two-humped camel store more water than a one-humped camel?mere khyaal se they carry the same....jiske paas doh hai wohh adha aadha baat lete honge😆...means that in those two humps the quantity of water gets stored in halves😆 

If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?a pampered cow wouldn't take trouble for giving milk only😆bohot nautanki karegi...😆 

Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?really!?is it?😆i'll have to ask the one who thinks in that manner😆

If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?yes!!!bina wajaah kuch karenge toh main toh unhe waapas bithha kar darvaja theek karvaungi😆 

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?ummm no!😆 because every1 here are not that sweet...and for sure they wont like to eat a cake of all tastes...imaaooo a cake like that...tasting sometimes sour...bitter...sweet😆😆😆

Can you cry underwater?yeah we can but noone could notice neither can we ourselves...it would be lyk a milli drop infront of a ocean...and haan rone ki aawaz bhi nahin aayegi...kyuki uske liye muhh kholna padega😆aur are nossyyy gets jammed alag making it moreeee difficult for us...

haannnnnn waise toh we can...pandupi mein roh sakte hai😆

If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?koi bhi nahin...cozzz rahega toh wohh elephant hi...prefix jodne mein kya hai😆so he'll recognised as an elephant only!

Why doesn't flavored gum turn your mouth that color?because the gum is milavati not our own mouth😆 

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?doctors ke sath surgery mein nurses wagehra bhi hote hai...soo they'll divide themselves...half with the patient and the other half with the doc 

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?i'll ask my mother whether she sung that vary song...and if sooo then does it had an effect on me😆...and why did she sung that varyyyy lullaby😆😆😆

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?he wanted to be desi😆....haath se khaane ka joh maza hai woh chammach mein kahaan! 

What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?ohh yeah i did get doseee sooo often while turning pages😆but never got one from a get well card...may be the none wanted me to get wellll that soon though they wanted me to get well😆😃 

Can you read a picture book?only if the picture are revealing the exacts...and that to which i can understand😆 

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?me not bringing chemistry here😆bottlesss loves dancing and mixing up...i guess the packs dont!😆 

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?i dunno 

Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?yesss it will be...it involves in both categories sooo yes!it's like mankindom over animalkindom and the opp is true aswell!!!

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?i'll be able to see...because it'll just be a sheild over my eyes  

What shape is the sky?irregular shape touching infinites w/o a rigid boundary...the shape lies in the eyes of the viewer...it's in his imagination...if he sees properly he could see god above him😳 

If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?unki marzi....its their choice...!😆 

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?yes may be they are that they go through such saying again and again😆 

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?jisse joh samjhna hai😆😆😆i'll toh just do😉 

If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them?nooo because they say awayyyyy😆i'll care to clear them rather asking lyk gudiya😆😆😆

What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?it's just a vegi for me...bass khane se matlab rakhungi naam mein kya hai....!😆 
Why is it called the People's Republic Of China when China's not a republic?unki marji😆uhne yeh kehelwana acha lagta hoga😆

Enjoy! 😛lol yeah i did sarah thanks for these q's maine bina dimaag lagaaye answers diye😆

-aditi- thumbnail

Great answerss!!😃 And no u didn't bore me at all 😛ahhh am happy to know that😆

crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Lolzz great answerss 😆😆😆

Awwww!!! Must have been a very embarrasing momentt!! 😆 😆 😆 Do u still have the photo?? 😆