India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

"Serendipity"RP FC Imp pge 41 (Page 99)

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
ashi, for us crazy people who "follow his work closely" this could be excess news, we know each and every tiny news,

but for so many unlike us, may be not too excessive.

whatever iti is we are enjoying it, aren't we. weeeelll... u might cry and enjoy.

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Why isnt Su here?
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Why isnt Su here?

Sorry ,  simple reason, I fell asleep. Too much news -  led me to snoring bliss. LOL

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 May 2008 at 6:43pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry Yazh.

1. I do not commend use of personal relationship for advertising your product and I do no think very high of a person who does that.

2. When one says something is private, it should be private and noone should know about. Calling tabloids and media and saying in their microphone - this is private - is not my idea of privacy. it is paparazzi - the other way round.

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 May 2008 at 6:39pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Su, questions for you-

1.What is the ultimate turn on in a man - His attitude towards women 
2. turn off?  - again his attitude towards women

3. Define hypocrysy with an example- to pretend to be something you are not. For example, a man talks about woman empowerment at his office but never lets his wife take any decision at home 

4.  If you had to interview Rajeev list down 10 questions you would ask him and 

1. When did  you first think that you want to act in films?

2. When did you first understand that you can attract opposite sex?

3. Why did you fail to create equal enthusiam among male viewers?

4.  What do you think is more important for a girl to be : beautiful or intelligent?

5. If God comes and tell you that " Your wife will either be very beautiful and absolutely dumb or she will be ugly and extremely intelligent ". What would be your answer?

6.  "If you cant convince them ,confuse them !" Who said this ?  Why have you taken this as philosophy of your life?

7.  You said Bollywood is a crazy world . Why do you think so ? What hurdles are you facing in Bollywood?

8.  It is said that you will have a newcomer opposite you in your second film. Why? Are you afraid to act with an established actress? 

9. Why do you think you are only intelligent and  we all are fools?

10. If you are given a chance to act in a Shakespeare drama ? Which character would yo like to portray? 

also if you were Raj how would you answer those questions?

( the answers are me pretending to be Rajeev for fun only ,)

1. It was in my destiny

2. When i first walked down the Balaji office .

3. Because they are intelligent

4.  Should be intelligent enough to use her beauty.

5. I like my bachelorhood

6. I dont know, but he must be a very wise person. I am a simple man - aam admi  do not understand philosophy of life.

7. It  was a new experience for me , but I have taken up the challenge. I never go back.

8.  I have no say there. Producers decide.

9. Because I am a bigger fool.

10. Romeo .

5. What do you hate in a man? 

1. when he doesnt have the guts to say before the whole world tha he loves someone

2. I dont likea man to describe women as "available". It shows that he thinks of women as commodity .

6. Do you think Priyanka is good enough for bollywood? - yes - as far as her looks and acting skill  is concerned. But u know that is a "crazy world" and I am not sure whther she can handle all those "craziness" . At least not yet.

7. Do you believe in open marriages /open relationships? - can u please define more precisely what do you mean by it.    AS it is , I , not being a conservative have nothing against live-in relationship. 

8. I know you hate lizard(s) Tell me how much!!  Lizards are irritating but bring luck to your house.

Answer these, il post some more!

Edited by sunaina02 - 26 May 2008 at 2:20am
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Sunaina Di what do you think about this recent episode of the 'private' screening of Aamir!!!Just when rumours had died down!!!And that to just on the verge of Aamir's release!!!

Well does this mean Rajeev is still dating??

Or was it a kind of publicity stunt in someway??

If it was private then why was the whole media there??

Ok my question is open to everyone!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 26 May 2008 at 3:07am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Sunaina Di what do you think about this recent episode of the 'private' screening of Aamir!!!Just when rumours had died down!!!And that to just on the verge of Aamir's release!!!

_______________________________________??

Shaina , you  are a new member of he FC and may not know the rules here.  I personally appreciate your questions, but it is not within the scope of this FC to discuss this in detail here.

But, ys , this may be a publicity stunt. .

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 May 2008 at 11:30pm
lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shaina_b

_______________________________________??

Shaina , you  are a new member of he FC and may not know the rules here.  I personally appreciate your questions, but it is not within the scope of this FC to discuss this in detail here.

But, ys , this may be a publicity stunt. .

it's a common practice 2 use frens for a publicity stunt. SRK uses KJO numerous times even with d film not bein a KJO film n vice-versa. spcl screenin r arranged, frens r called n news channels cover n frens talk abt it. Very common in Bollywood, seen it many times. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index