Uff!!!!!!!

Ye link dekho

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=951116

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
ohhhhh i got it........
its a beautiful post, really really beautiful post!!
thank u guys, sorry it got closed,
actually what they wanna mean is that u can post congratulatory post for any new viewbie only in the section for which they became viewbie, that s what i guess it meant.
dont worry, i m deeply touched by all the wishes that got posted and those that didnt, touched by the gesture.
thank u sooooooooo much, i do hope i deserve so much love.
love u all!!
muaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

A Request To All The Members

If you know anybody who uploads films on net just after the releasing date in any site...then plzz do request them not to upload Aamir for at least a week.Or else there will be a fall in the BO ratings of the film.Specially who are India...plzzz make sure that u are not watching the film on net.If the film releases on net on 6th only then 90% ppl will watch it here...nobody will bother to buy the tickets.And dont but pirated cds also.If u want this film to work then we will have to do this much for him.

This is a request from Vandu and me....at least for rajeev we can say No to piracy.Embarrassed

The songs that we are downloading are also pirated.Aamir's song did not release in any official website.So you see if music can release this way then film also can be released.Now it depends on us .....what do we want...to watch the film first or to make the film work at box office first.

I do not support priacy in general.

But here i dont agree with you.

A good entertaining film will always be a hit - independent of whether it is pirated or not pirated.

If Rajeev has to depend upon his fans crying "no to piracy " for making his film a hit, then I am sorry , but I must say I dont see a very bright future for him in Bollywood.Ouch

Arre Rajeev pe itna bharosa to rakho. Smile

I am confident ( mind you not over-confident Confused)   that Rajeev has both the acting skill and star power to attract viewers to mutiplexes.  Smile

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Confusion , Confusion.

Can someone tell me how to sms to a person who doesnt exist for you ? Confused

I really want to know the trick so that I can sms to all non-existent persons in my life LOL

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 May 2008 at 7:01am
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
start dialing any combination of nos and send smses..........then u ll have sent sms to non-existent ppl in ur life only to have their status changed into existence as their reply smses come back!!
its fun i guess LOL LOL
but why the sudden confusion?
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I always thought "Shakti " was the role Rajeev always wanted to do . That has come out in all his interviews since 2005.
But today suddenly i find a list of roles which Rajeev would have liked to do, but Shakti is missing. Confused

I think consistency is word which is missing in the edition of the dictioanry ( Word thesarus ) which Rajeev Khandelwal refers to.

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 May 2008 at 7:07am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

start dialing any combination of nos and send smses..........then u ll have sent sms to non-existent ppl in ur life only to have their status changed into existence as their reply smses come back!!
its fun i guess LOL LOL
but why the sudden confusion?

Are you serious ? Iis that the way Rajeev found out Ekta's number?

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 May 2008 at 7:10am
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
plzzzzz yaar, me feeling sleepy whenever exam is around........at this time of the year, u r lucky that i m even awake.......ab pujyaniya mate, plzzzz enlighten me in this topic!! Tongue

oh i guess raj just love changes........may be his choices change with his mood!! Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index