Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

"Serendipity"RP FC Imp pge 41 (Page 125)

lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by sunaina02

I agree with you Ashi regarding the takkar - when i watch the LRL vids, I think in most of teh scenes Pri did better than RAj.

But I agree with Shaina _ Pri needs greater exposure. She needs to get a little bit more seasoned before approaching films.

But why dont the Shahi RAnjan s offer her something , didint they do teh dhoom dharraka movie?/

Nobody is denying that she needs exposure

But she is doing theatre and i hope tht helps her!

regarding dhoom dhadaka  Deadand Ranjans, im glad they didnt offer her anything LOL

But i think as far as acting is concerned she much better than most actresses /models who immediately jump into films!

that movie is horrible i heardLOL

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I agree on that point!!!That you need two equally good looking people two equally matched people two good actors to have a good pair!!!!

But one thing...I just wish they had got one Best Pair Award!!!!

I hardly care for these awards

but it does pinch that such a beautiful pair went unnoticed only because the show was not aired on a popular channel Dead

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
It does!!!

But why are we talking about Dhoom Dhadaka??Its a horrible movie!!!

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged

It does!!!

Su, answer this please LOL 

y dhoom dhadaka? Confused

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged

It does!!!

Sorry i mentioned it because i saw it in Gr8 magazine few months back and Pri also frequetly appears in that magazine.

I hadno idea what kind of movie it is Confused

shrinath Goldie
shrinath
shrinath

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

You see today Harshad is successful and we all aprreciate it . He got his succes by acting in sas bahu serial .
Why not Pri then?

Im happy for Harshad

But i do not see anything for him beyond these shows now

And thts not because hes not talented, its because once ur stuck in this rut, u have no way to go!

Firstly, as an actor, ur only moving backwards, not forward! Priyanka was brilliant as Naina! I cannot imagine her in a sari and playing tht run of the mill character now. It will be boring and i personally cannot make out the difference bw Kumkum, Tulsi and other bahus. If they stand in a crowd i will not be able to tell them apart. Naina was a different character

Secondly, other issues like contract, creativity etc etc!

True Priyanka fans would much rather wait than see her in these non sensical shows!

hi guys,

you are absolutly right. First of all about Harshad, yes he was nominated in for star parivar & even got an award. That is because he is part of Balaji & Ekta knows how to make her actors popular. Inspite the charector of Ali in lrl, had no importanat role in the plot, but still he did a great job, but went unnoticed.

On the other hand Priyanka got her share of name & fame from the show. But inspite of being nominated tow times for best actress award at idea Ita awards & inspite of eligible she could not make it .  I agree that after watching her in powerfull role like naina, we cant imagin her in bahu role.

But guys she should not be away for a long time too. This will affect her career. She should try & do some thing fast.

But guys we should not forget that person who works with Ekta is famous overnight. Even in todays interview in BT, even Rajeev also is written as saying that Ekta had a role in his suceess.

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged

It does!!!

Sorry i mentioned it because i saw it in Gr8 magazine few months back and Pri also frequetly appears in that magazine.

I hadno idea what kind of movie it is Confused

Maybe she was offered

but she refused Confused

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrinath

You see today Harshad is successful and we all aprreciate it . He got his succes by acting in sas bahu serial .
Why not Pri then?

Im happy for Harshad

But i do not see anything for him beyond these shows now

And thts not because hes not talented, its because once ur stuck in this rut, u have no way to go!

Firstly, as an actor, ur only moving backwards, not forward! Priyanka was brilliant as Naina! I cannot imagine her in a sari and playing tht run of the mill character now. It will be boring and i personally cannot make out the difference bw Kumkum, Tulsi and other bahus. If they stand in a crowd i will not be able to tell them apart. Naina was a different character

Secondly, other issues like contract, creativity etc etc!

True Priyanka fans would much rather wait than see her in these non sensical shows!

hi guys,

you are absolutly right. First of all about Harshad, yes he was nominated in for star parivar & even got an award. That is because he is part of Balaji & Ekta knows how to make her actors popular. Inspite the charector of Ali in lrl, had no importanat role in the plot, but still he did a great job, but went unnoticed.

On the other hand Priyanka got her share of name & fame from the show. But inspite of being nominated tow times for best actress award at idea Ita awards & inspite of eligible she could not make it .  I agree that after watching her in powerfull role like naina, we cant imagin her in bahu role.

But guys she should not be away for a long time too. This will affect her career. She should try & do some thing fast.

But guys we should not forget that person who works with Ekta is famous overnight. Even in todays interview in BT, even Rajeev also is written as saying that Ekta had a role in his suceess.

Yes but not everyone is Rajeev Khandelwal!

Im not saying Priyanka is not talented but luck plays a very imp role.

Since his first show, Rajeev waited for 5 yrs to debut in a movie, Priyanka need not wait that long!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index