Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

"Serendipity"RP FC Imp pge 41 (Page 100)

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

Sorry Yazh.

1. I do not commend use of personal relationship for advertising your product and I do no think very high of a person who does that.

2. When one says something is private, it should be private and noone should know about. Calling tabloids and media and saying in their microphone - this is private - is not my idea of privacy. it is paparazzi - the other way round.

Su, no businessman in his right mind is gonna spend tons and tons of money on someone to advertise his products just becuase a person is a friend of someone.

And regarding the private screening, private screening is just the opposite of public screening, he earlier had them for the movie bigwigs, tabu, hemamalini, etc. and he mentioned few more such screening were about to take place, this time he had it for his friends, so what can be wrong.

This bit is highlighted or maybe he wanted to highlight to show the world that they are back on almost normal footing. (his friends obliged and gave interviews, u cannot approach a hemamalini and ask for an opinion about the movie can u, when it is not even the premiere) It is his life, his friends and every movie has a few private screenings.

Girls this is ultimately SHOWBIZ and he is a SHOWMAN, and any publicity is extremely good for AAMIR.

Let us just sit back and enjoy ourselves. Girls this too is entertainment and I'm loving every bit. Tongue

Watch every segment of his with an open mind and do not listen to the opinion of the anchor of the segment.

Edited by yazh - 26 May 2008 at 2:02am

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
First of all Rajeev did not arrange the earlier private screening. The producers had it. I dont think he has any special reason to invite Hema MAlini and Tabu and not others.

Yes , I am also enjoying every bit of it. Big smile Big smile . Enjoying how much. I simply love it. Wink U dont worry.
I only like to call a spade a spade, that is this "privte screening" was meant for public consumption.    
It is time to break all the shackles of a common man and become the showman - the superstar one is supposed to be!!
Bollywood has no place for middle-class sentiment and attitude, specially in these days.

Edited by sunaina02 - 27 May 2008 at 6:02am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Aur kisko private screning chahiyae?

Edited by sunaina02 - 27 May 2008 at 6:05am
yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged
haha su, ok i've done it, but u addressed those two points to me, so i thought it warranted some opinion from my side.

so girl no offence. Smile
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
So any more private screening on call?

So poor fans will have to pay the muliplex price to watch his film. Cry

Why doesnt he arrange some private screening for his selected fans? LOL
yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged

I know su, how nice it will be if we all get to see each other face to face and also him.LOL

i think i will see at least a few times, so defnitely a huge hole in the pocket. well first film, right. anything for him

so where are u now, will u get to see him on big screen.

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Ha, i agree!

But you see Rajeev may not be too enthu to arrange a private screening for some of his 'selected fans'. Hes scared of intelligent people and hence stays away from  them LOL

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 26 May 2008 at 3:10am
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I wish ......kash aisa hota!!!!!

But seriously I wish yeh thoda toh jaldi release hota,taking on Sarkar Raj is a bad idea!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index