Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Here is the link to the second day of Rajeev's B-Biz interview !

http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/eTC-Zee-Music/bJ4BDo6 4/3/B-BIZ-Episode-271-Rajeev-Khandelwal-Part-2.html

Thanks for the link vandu

@ thanks Sarah and mou for liking the front page and our work๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Rabi. thumbnail

Ppl........The C.I.D. episode will be aired on 30th May 10 pm!! Lets hit the C.I.D. Forums everyone !!

@ Daisy - I cant really comment on that guy,cuz i've never seen him before!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the date vandu๐Ÿ˜‰

So i wont say Raj Vandu rockss i will say Raj vandu rock๐Ÿ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
'I don't want to take on too many films'
JAYA DRONA

Rajeev Khandelwal will be taking the plunge into Bollywood with Aamir. Not with Aamir Khan, but in a film called Aamir. What caught our attention first was the name of the film. Well, it had no connection with AK, but Rajeev's onscreen character is called Aamir. Another revelation is that this is a heroine-less film. Yes, the oh-soromantic guy of TV is making his debut in a thriller and not in a romantic flick, an attribute that got him all his fame. Rajeev reasons, "It is good to give the audience something they don't expect. And at the end of the day, it's the script that is the winner and not the performer." Is he saying that he doesn't have many expectations from his debut? "Not any, in fact! I don't want people to throng the cinema halls or bring the film a business that runs into many hundred crores. Even if there are ten people in the cinema hall, I wouldn't mind, as I'm sure that they will not go back disappointed. I need to feel good about my

film and I'm doing just that. I don't see things from my audience's point of view," he says.

Having wrapped up the shooting of Aamir, is he neck deep in newer projects already? "Yes, the industry has followed the word of mouth and I'm getting a lot of work. But that's okay because everyone gets a lot of work here," he says. Is that the modest charmer talking? "There are many newcomers in Mumbai and lots of films are being made everyday." But Rajeev says that he wants to play fair. "I don't want to sign five films and safeguard them in my kitty right away. Let me be fair โ€“ let people see my work and then decide whether they want me or not," he says.

A chat with Rajeev isn't complete without enquiring about his current love interest. So, whom is he seeing these days? "I see so many of them," comes his reply. When rumour mills stopped grinding tidbits about Aamna and him did they heave a sigh of relief? "There wasn't any sense of relief. I knew these rumours would die out. In fact, Aamna and I are still in touch. I'm the kind of guy who believes in destiny. I know someone's made for me and she'll walk my way soon," he replies.

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
.Rabi. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Rabi. thumbnail

'I don't want to take on too many films'
JAYA DRONA

Rajeev Khandelwal will be taking the plunge into Bollywood with Aamir. Not with Aamir Khan, but in a film called Aamir. What caught our attention first was the name of the film. Well, it had no connection with AK, but Rajeev's onscreen character is called Aamir. Another revelation is that this is a heroine-less film. Yes, the oh-soromantic guy of TV is making his debut in a thriller and not in a romantic flick, an attribute that got him all his fame. Rajeev reasons, "It is good to give the audience something they don't expect. And at the end of the day, it's the script that is the winner and not the performer." Is he saying that he doesn't have many expectations from his debut? "Not any, in fact! I don't want people to throng the cinema halls or bring the film a business that runs into many hundred crores. Even if there are ten people in the cinema hall, I wouldn't mind, as I'm sure that they will not go back disappointed. I need to feel good about my

film and I'm doing just that. I don't see things from my audience's point of view," he says.

Having wrapped up the shooting of Aamir, is he neck deep in newer projects already? "Yes, the industry has followed the word of mouth and I'm getting a lot of work. But that's okay because everyone gets a lot of work here," he says. Is that the modest charmer talking? "There are many newcomers in Mumbai and lots of films are being made everyday." But Rajeev says that he wants to play fair. "I don't want to sign five films and safeguard them in my kitty right away. Let me be fair โ€“ let people see my work and then decide whether they want me or not," he says.

A chat with Rajeev isn't complete without enquiring about his current love interest. So, whom is he seeing these days? "I see so many of them," comes his reply. When rumour mills stopped grinding tidbits about Aamna and him did they heave a sigh of relief? "There wasn't any sense of relief. I knew these rumours would die out. In fact, Aamna and I are still in touch. I'm the kind of guy who believes in destiny. I know someone's made for me and she'll walk my way soon," he replies.

Thanks for the artical dear

sunaina02 thumbnail
Vandu , thanks for all the articles.

Whom do we want to see as Rajeev's engagement interest in CID?

Well , we all RPianns will want Priyanka of course.

But if you ask me personally - then I want none, I think this idea of engagement is silly.
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Vandu , thanks for all the articles.

Whom do we want to see as Rajeev's engagement interest in CID?

Well , we all RPianns will want Priyanka of course.

But if you ask me personally - then I want none, I think this idea of engagement is silly.

don't know if it is silly or not. bit i defn want pri๐Ÿ˜ƒraj has been linked with 3 actresses. aamna n shveta r neck deep into their films n they woudnt come on TV now. so that leaves only pri n she isnt even doin anythin these days n is free๐Ÿ˜‰plus it's abt raj playin himself n pri has been linked to him a LOT of times. so there is a a lot of chance that pri might b there as his fiance๐Ÿ˜‰

atleast i hope that she is there๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 15 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Important Announcement

๐Ÿฅณ

As you all are aware , this is our 47th FC and soon we are going to celebrate our Golden Jubilee FC. It is a double bonanza for us as we will  celebrate our first annivesry or  birthday around the same time too.

Our first FC was opened on 13th June 2006.

We have( roughly) completed 49 Fcs in 1 year which gives on average 7.5  days per FC . Great achievement !!

And that has been possible because of all of You - devoted fans of Rajeev and Priaynka.

So we want the home page of the golden jubilee Fc will consist of contibutions from all members.

So dear friends , please send your contribution in the form of siggies, pictures, VMs, arts, collages, poems, shayeri , fics, messages , even just two words dedicated to RP an/or to the FC.  Please pm to me or to Ashi. by June 08, 2008

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Let us enjoy the RP festive season

๐Ÿฅณ

RPFC Management Team

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 years ago
.Rabi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Important Announcement

๐Ÿ˜Š

As you all are aware , this is our 47th FC and soon we are going to celebrate our Golden Jubilee FC. It is a double bonanza for us as we will  celebrate our first annivesry or  birthday around the same time too.

Our first FC was opened on 13th June 2006.

We have( roughly) completed 49 Fcs in 1 year which gives on average 7.5  days per FC . Great achievement !!

And that has been possible because of all of You - devoted fans of Rajeev and Priaynka.

So we want the home page of the golden jubilee Fc will consist of contibutions from all members.

So dear friends , please send your contribution in the form of siggies, pictures, VMs, arts, collages, poems, shayeri , fics, messages , even just two words dedicated to RP an/or to the FC.  Please pm to me or to AShi.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Let us enjoy the RP festive season

RPFC Management Team

Thts good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well ur 1st siggy of Raj is nice๐Ÿ˜Š