Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

which Fashion Trends Of 2007 u follow

surkikhani IF-Dazzler
surkikhani
surkikhani

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Curls are back and how!
Curls are back and how!
The fresh-out-of-bed look with softly curled tresses is something you can't afford to miss in 2007. If you can't figure out how to style your gorgeous locks take a cue from the sultry Bipasha Basu who was seen sporting the rumpled look at every big event this year! Probably this is what makes beau John fida   over Bips.
6-pack abs are oh-so-hot!
6-pack abs are oh-so-hot!
Just when you thought being sexy is all in the mind, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan proved everyone wrong with his chiselled six-pack abs. What's more he became a fashion icon for one and all. The buzz is that more and more 40 plus men are now hitting the gym these days to step into King Khan's shoes or should we say shirt?
The 70s look
The 70s look
The 70s look rules and you can thank Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om   for it. So, if you think you look quite chic in those low waist jeans, it's time for you to get a pair of fancy bell-bots, big-collared shirts and a pair of ultra tight churidaar   with a short kurta  . Accessorise it with a big bag and a shimmering scarf and there you are.
Short crop
Short crop
Time to chop off those locks guys. Cause it's the short crop that's in vogue. So, throw away your hair-band and get a chic haircut like John Abraham and our very own cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. If you're still clueless, you can also take a cue from music maestro AR Rahman, who is yet another celebrity to chop of his long locks.
Social networking sites
Social networking sites
Still not orkutting? You must be kidding! Getting hooked to social networking sites like Orkut.com, Fropper.com and facebook.com is so, so hot! So much so that Orkut, which is probably the only networking site to become a fashion statement, was declared the MTV youth Icon of 2007. More so, it's a hit with our Bollywood celebs. Perhaps, time for you to log in too.
Tattoos
Tattoos
It's time for a tattoo! So yesterday's taboo has become today's 'must have', especially with our celebrities. Mandira Bedi doesn't mind flaunting her 'Ek Omkar  ', Esha Doel has the Gayatri Mantra   inscribed on her right shoulder and the latest hottie to get a one was cricketer Dhoni! Well... how can you stay behind!
Print please
Print please
Print dresses are quite in vogue with even Bollywood celebs seen sporting knee-length print dresses. Animal prints, floral fantasies or stylish stripes - you can take your pick. Printed saris   are also big, mainly in animal prints and animal colours. Even dhak dhak   girl, read Madhuri Dixit, couldn't stay away from one! However, if you can't manage to pull that off, start small. Chose a printed accessory like a scarf or a bag and then gradually plunge into dresses, saris   and coats.
Say no to make-up!
Say no to make-up!
The natural no-makeup look still rules. The dewy look is a hot favourite with our fashionistas. Chose purple tones like lilac, mauve for the eyes and frosted sheen or shimmer for the lips and you're all set to groove the night away.
Sensual drapes
Sensual drapes
The evergreen sari   rules this year as well, getting bolder, lacier and racier. In saris  , the vintage look is quite hot with resham   embroidery and satin drapes. We give our thumbs up to saris   with lace borders; a la the 1950s look sported by Soha Ali Khan in the unreleased Khoya Khoya Chand  .
Jimmy Choo for shoes
''Jimmy Choo'' for shoes
We saved the best for last! Women are in shoe heaven since Jimmy Choo announced his plans to open 10 stores in India - the first of which will be in Delhi. Really - there is no trend and no fad that can compare with this one.

pls comment and tell which trend u like or not like

salman-love Senior Member
salman-love
salman-love

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
bips.. curls
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
curls and sandles loll tho i wish i can follow the trend of tattos, but i chicken out and if my parents found out they'd kill me Ouch
komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I only liked the jimmy choo.. LOL
MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I don't "follow" trends but i love Jimmy Choos

and who said it was a "trend" of 2007? LOL
fanNO1 IF-Dazzler
fanNO1
fanNO1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalash

I only liked the jimmy choo.. LOL

same hereBig smile

FallenAngelx16 Senior Member
FallenAngelx16
FallenAngelx16

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Even though I don't follow trends, I like the Jimmy Choo shoes, but I don't think many Indian's wear Jimmy Choo's. Also, this looks like an Indian trend list, not world wide....
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top