Frequent Posters

hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
is there a friends forum i mean the tv show friends
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah the movie was average...and i cannot belive ranbir is doing his second film with the same director...poor..guy...

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazel94

is there a friends forum i mean the tv show friends

yess...i want it too

1212 thumbnail

i forgot wot happened at da end ...can ne 1 refreshy my memory 😳

plz

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ saif realizes he truely loves preity and wants to have the twins...so he runs around the whole city trying to find his pregnant girlfriend...he finally spots her and they have a confrontation...but rite den preity's water-bag bursts and she is rushed to the hospital...

at the hospital, abhishek bachchan (who comes in for a cameo, a comic role) happens to be her doctor who delivers her baby in the most rediculous manner ever...he keeps falling on the floor, running from here to there...it was so dumbbbb!! they tried to make it really funny...but it was so pathetic!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well the movie was ok...I thought it was way too bold for a bollywood film but hey if you can have Mallika Sherawat in a film what's bold for bollywood??

anyways the climax was completely crazy..I atually watched the movie at a friend's place and my mom came to pick me up and it was the climax and she was disgusted... 🤢 😆 there are only some things that suit bollywood others only hollywood should try to stick to it.
Taify thumbnail
but i think the director was good.. he went wrong somewhere.

u have to watch it to believe how pathetic it was.
1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

^^^ saif realizes he truely loves preity and wants to have the twins...so he runs around the whole city trying to find his pregnant girlfriend...he finally spots her and they have a confrontation...but rite den preity's water-bag bursts and she is rushed to the hospital...

at the hospital, abhishek bachchan (who comes in for a cameo, a comic role) happens to be her doctor who delivers her baby in the most rediculous manner ever...he keeps falling on the floor, running from here to there...it was so dumbbbb!! they tried to make it really funny...but it was so pathetic!!

tnx 😊