Sports
Sports

OMG

NeemoluvzMumait Senior Member
NeemoluvzMumait
NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Hi All

i saw Amir Khan (boxer not actor lol) in manchester wilmslow road and he was acting like a typical average guy would act u kno like he wasn't showing off or anything u kno coz he is a celeb. so i was really happy wiv him and i got a picture taken with him.

ur views

Luv Neemo

-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
well mate he has been seen in manni loads of times especially down wimslo road end. he a typical average guy. he's always comes to the same resturant in bradford on the wekends called safron desi every saturday so we see he then all the time. but we dont oogle him any more lol he's an typical aveage guy doesnt show off and more to the point got a good way of speaking to people
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
he might be a nice guy but if he doesnt get a challenge soon when he gets to america and fights a mexican or columbian he is gonna busted up, he needs to know if he can take a good strong punch,
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
yeah well he seems like a decent guy, i think its down to his parents that he still has his feet on the ground Tongue Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index