Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Cheer up Fazi....one day soon we'll all make our way to Mumbai & speak to them in person 😛
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Cheer up Fazi....one day soon we'll all make our way to Mumbai & speak to them in person 😛

😃 yessssssssss.......then they will have to lsiten to us, n we will take a hajam with us too hehehehehehe.....for u know who??? lol 😆😉😛
Nisha_07 thumbnail
No need to take a hajam....I'll take care of it..I'm multitalented... 😉 😃
Fazila~ thumbnail

No need to take a hajam....I'll take care of it..I'm multitalented... 😉 😃

yahoooooooo.........u guys are gr8, no not gr8 genius......hehe, do cut mine too........n tell me my hair r so dry what do i do???actually i went for bonding n i dont know how they got so dry......do u know any tricks, apart from chopping them off that is hehehe😉😆
Fazila~ thumbnail
im going to sleep now, takecare n GN NIsha..... 😊
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Never had my hair bonded Fazi, I would say put oil in it & keep cutting the ends off...Bonding is extensions, right?
GN sweetie, hope you had sweet dreams! 😛
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo...one good thing has come out of sandys long hair..we are all very concious of our own and learning some good hair tips out here in this forum..by the way i hear he is not cutting it as he has to have it that way for a movie!!..i think he must again be having a similar role in that like he did in charas where you cant really make out its him!!!...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Never had my hair bonded Fazi, I would say put oil in it & keep cutting the ends off...Bonding is extensions, right?
GN sweetie, hope you had sweet dreams! 😛

no straightening of the hair........opp of perm......
Nisha_07 thumbnail
oooo...yes, I can see how that would dry out your hair! Only thing I can say is coconut oil...works wonders....

But I bet it's fantastic to have completely straight hair!
Fazila~ thumbnail

oooo...yes, I can see how that would dry out your hair! Only thing I can say is coconut oil...works wonders....

But I bet it's fantastic to have completely straight hair!

OH YES!!!!!!!they look beautiful n i look beautiful, if i say so myself heheheh.......all hard work pays off, its not easy, u have to sit at the palour for 5 to 6 hrs and they pull ur hair to make them straight with the hot iron, thats the worst part........but pays off.....😳