Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 9)

wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Gaurihiten fan, you seem to be undermining your jodi's popularity yourself. From what you are saying it appears as though you single handedly made your jodi win with all those SMSes and online votes. So then does that mean your jodi is not the most popular?
LOLLOLdii of course they are not that popular anymore I mean this two have not even been together for GOD knows when now,and how they seems to been winning things only GOD can tell or knowDisapproveUnhappy

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Just say if Jodi A recieved 80 votes from 1 person and all of them were taken in to account, while Jodi B recieved an individual vote from each of their 10 fans. Which jodi would be more popular? The one who recieved 80 votes from 1 person or the other jodi where 10 people voted...even if it was just the one vote each?

The truth is that awards can never be authenticated. Its natural for the fans of the winners to think that there is no politics involved while the other jodi fans feel that the voting has been manipulated. Thats a natural feeling but I don't understand how ANY fan can say that their favourite on-screen jodi is the most popular on television as if its a fact.Confused Unless we ask each viewer of Indian serials and tally up the votes, you will never get an asnwer. As far as awards go, out of millions of viewers only thousands will bother to vote. Does that give a fair result? Most probably not.

Each popular jodi on the small screen have fans they should be proud about. Unfortunately not all fans can get on to a computer and vote i.e. in the smaller towns.

Edited by *Reemz* - 19 May 2008 at 7:29am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Reemz, this whole voting business is a real money spinner for the channels and as you rightly pointed out the winner is not a reflection of who is the most popular. People should understand the game these channels are playing and just stop voting. That would teach the channels a lesson.
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

I would urge HG fans to not respond in this topic, because:

a. This is Kayamath's forum, and hence MICHI will obviously be more loved

b. This might lead to unnecessary fights

Anyway, this show is a farce because Prachi wasn't even nominated for the Best Patni award Cry

Ouch Ouch yes kitto!!!!!!!!!!!my gal was ignored big timeCry
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Originally posted by sandali_

I don't wish to argue here, I can understand your dissapointment that your favourite jodi didn't win.
Though I just don't believe the awards were rigged even if Balaji was associated with them, Kayamath is Ekta's show as well, so she why would they manipulate the results? Confused
I also thought it was unfair to say only her pets win the awards, was it necessary to go down that route and question the actors themselves?
As for KaraNandini being nominated and winning time and again, well I believe that is attributed to their magical chemistry. The fact that they have been nominated and managed to win just goes to show how enduring their pair really is that their fans still love and vote for them.

Do you watch Kayamath?  I bet you dont.  Otherwise you would not be talking of KN's magical chemistry. They may have great chemistry but their chemistry is being played down now that they are parents of grown up children which is quite understandable.  Michi also has amazing chemistry.  You see it if you watch the show.

Kayamath may be Ekta's show.  But how much promotion it gets vis-a-vis Kyunki?  The poor actors dont even get a decent wardrobe.  The budget for the show seems to be sparse going by the way episodes are being shot.  The show even shares a writer with Kyunki who is busy working his brains how to reintroduce the original Tulsi back into her parivaar that he has left the story of KYM stagnating for the last three months.  Ekta has repeatedly admitted Kyunki is her favourite show since it is her first soap.  The show always gets maximum coverage in the media and the sets are elaborate.

If KYM is surviving despite the step motherly treatment it seems to be getting from the production house, it is solely because of Michi. No wonder Michi fans are upset that their jodi did not get the award.  But really this award is no criteria to judging which is the best jodi because for the Michians, Michi will always remain the best.

Yes I have seen a few episodes of Kayamath, though haven't really followed the story cos I'm not really interested in it. As for Kyunki, the sole reason I watch that is because of Hiten-Gauri, their portrayal of their characters and their chemistry entices me to watch it. You claim their chemistry is played down now as they are older, but how on earth do actors look their on-screen age in an Ekta show? For us, they still have retained their chemistry and no other couple has ever come close for me.
Also I'll stick to my opinion: for me KN have the best chemistry despite poor scripts and mindless twists in an Ekta show. Despite Kyunki's unbearable track, we fans still watch it to catch a glimpse of them.
No offence but the thing in bold in your post seems a bit forceful, I have seen couples on Indian TV that most people rave about, but for me no one has ever come close to Hiten-Gauri. And like Michi remains the best for you, KN will remain the best for us too.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
We as fans should be secure with our favourite jodi's popularity. Even here on I-F, you get fans voting 100s of times on polls and I don't understand why? How is an online poll going to affect your jodi's popularity? By voting countless number of times, you are only trying to convince yourself that they are the best but why does anyone need assuring that their favourites are more popular than others? I'm sorry if I sound all preachy but you should feel proud of your favourites. Awards or NO awards...they are the best for you! What else do you need?

KN have been so popular for over 7 years, who can sustain for that long? Milind-Prachi have got their own nickname and its actually reached the stars! Thats a HUGE achievement in itself. Armaan-Riddhima have brought the youth back to watching television, SV have made women faint/starve at their death.

^So is an award better than all that? I don't think so.
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

f michi fans wanted them to win samely KN fans always want to to see KN winner,and if u guys r voting to KN fans bhi baithe nahi the,we continuously voted for KN,and there is not second thought that no jodi can be more popular than KN,KN won bcoz they got highest votes,and sabse bari baat ekta kyun percialty karegi bcoz both r her serial,michi and KN both r acting in her soap,i heard ekta and shabir had affair (no offence bt that news was spread many magazines and told by sbs)so ekta ki jeetana hota to she will definately make michi win,plz accept the truth and KN won bcoz they desrve to win,we voted for KN raat din ek karke,u guys must see our telephone bills and mom and dad's cell ph bills,we got many scolding even beating from them bt still we voted for KN as much as possible,from 25 th april to 15 th may we voted for KN continuouly,through net,through smses,through landline,KN r nw together,i agreed they hav seen many hurdles in their life,bt they shared true feeling for each other their love is etaernal,if u ask panchi and shabir that whom r more popular Gauri-Hiten or u guys they will definately tell u that it has tobe Gauri-Hiten bcoz noone can deny that GHT hav one of the biggest fan following,so guys i hav hamdardi for u,bt dn't give gali to others mehenaat:)

Thats what every fan feels. I can say not KN but Hussain Kumkum jodi has the biggest fan following. And just like you let me ask you were other fans sleeping and only KN fans voting.

Fact is Hiten is the blue eyed boy of Ekta presently. So anything can happen. Ekta herself admitted for her Kyuki is most close among all her serials. So its quite natural she'll go to any length to prove her point. Even if that means making dada dadi's of from that serial as best Jodi, best pati or patni.LOL

Go to top