Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I don't even want to talk about the awards...
Its a different thing that im happy for Shabbir, but Im equally upset for panchi not winning the best bahu award, and more than that, for not making it to the best patni nomintaions... All this is just a sham so that the channel pockets its billions from the revenue collected through votes...! Had it not been for Shabbir and Panchi performing together, I wouldn't have even bothered to watch this stupid award function!

Edited by tweety_me14 - 19 May 2008 at 7:13am

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Gaurihiten fan, you seem to be undermining your jodi's popularity yourself. From what you are saying it appears as though you single handedly made your jodi win with all those SMSes and online votes. So then does that mean your jodi is not the most popular?

ROFL

anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

i dn't understand one thing if KN got the highest votes and michi not that's definately neither michi fault or KN's fault,and where michi r together,can anyone tell me,milind is with ayesha and what her name the heroine is with neev,and two couples r singing sing for each other,GAWD.............if michi fans wanted them to win samely KN fans always want to to see KN winner,and if u guys r voting to KN fans bhi baithe nahi the,we continuously voted for KN,and there is not second thought that no jodi can be more popular than KN,KN won bcoz they got highest votes,and sabse bari baat ekta kyun percialty karegi bcoz both r her serial,michi and KN both r acting in her soap,i heard ekta and shabir had affair (no offence bt that news was spread many magazines and told by sbs)so ekta ki jeetana hota to she will definately make michi win,plz accept the truth and KN won bcoz they desrve to win,we voted for KN raat din ek karke,u guys must see our telephone bills and mom and dad's cell ph bills,we got many scolding even beating from them bt still we voted for KN as much as possible,from 25 th april to 15 th may we voted for KN continuouly,through net,through smses,through landline,KN r nw together,i agreed they hav seen many hurdles in their life,bt they shared true feeling for each other their love is etaernal,if u ask panchi and shabir that whom r more popular Gauri-Hiten or u guys they will definately tell u that it has tobe Gauri-Hiten bcoz noone can deny that GHT hav one of the biggest fan following,so guys i hav hamdardi for u,bt dn't give gali to others mehenaat:)

I totally agree wid u KN is most popular Jodi in the tally world even ark tells that gut r the most loving Jodi. KN won the award bcoz they deserved it.They r popular since Kutumb & their fans always love their chemistry.Gauri always tell that she will be happy if other Jodi will win. No one will deny that ght is the best .we all Kn fans voting them continuouly.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandali_

I don't wish to argue here, I can understand your dissapointment that your favourite jodi didn't win.
Though I just don't believe the awards were rigged even if Balaji was associated with them, Kayamath is Ekta's show as well, so she why would they manipulate the results? Confused
I also thought it was unfair to say only her pets win the awards, was it necessary to go down that route and question the actors themselves?
As for KaraNandini being nominated and winning time and again, well I believe that is attributed to their magical chemistry. The fact that they have been nominated and managed to win just goes to show how enduring their pair really is that their fans still love and vote for them.

Do you watch Kayamath?  I bet you dont.  Otherwise you would not be talking of KN's magical chemistry. They may have great chemistry but their chemistry is being played down now that they are parents of grown up children which is quite understandable.  Michi also has amazing chemistry.  You see it if you watch the show.

Kayamath may be Ekta's show.  But how much promotion it gets vis-a-vis Kyunki?  The poor actors dont even get a decent wardrobe.  The budget for the show seems to be sparse going by the way episodes are being shot.  The show even shares a writer with Kyunki who is busy working his brains how to reintroduce the original Tulsi back into her parivaar that he has left the story of KYM stagnating for the last three months.  Ekta has repeatedly admitted Kyunki is her favourite show since it is her first soap.  The show always gets maximum coverage in the media and the sets are elaborate.

If KYM is surviving despite the step motherly treatment it seems to be getting from the production house, it is solely because of Michi. No wonder Michi fans are upset that their jodi did not get the award.  But really this award is no criteria to judging which is the best jodi because for the Michians, Michi will always remain the best.

anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by trros

@gaurihiten fan humne bhi vote kya hai bhai sirf online voting nahin sms se bhi humne vote kya isliye bura lag raha hai ki itne saare paise abain hi waste ho gaye Cry

yaar in knw it's ubearble bt when i was voting for mu Jaanus i had a fixed thinking in my mind,mujhe sabse jyada smses karne hain ,i gave 10.000 smses(from my dad,mom,bro,and sis's cells,) and 30,000 calls per day for KN,so u can understand mah billsCryi hav that thinking in mah my mind i hav to be first i hav to make my Jaaanus win again,and this is not firsttime,i always voted for KN in past crazily,mera pc hamesha on rehta tha and i was so used to make ids and voted for my Jaanus,so i knw aapka bohut sara paisa waste hua so is mine dear i got many beating scolding from mah mom and dad bt firbhi kep voting for mh Cuties,kabhi bhi bandh nahi kiya,scholl ke 8 ghante i vited for Cuties from our school chavcha's dukan who was selling tiffins for us,that's mah love my Cuties so it's hurts a lot when some people just told KN aise hi jeet gaye nahi we voted hard for them:)

and someone told earlier that sps should tell hw many vites got the winners bt as far as i knw film ho ya tv kisi bhi award functions pe yeh bataya nahi jata or batana allowed nahi hain,they can only tell thethis things in reality shows not in award functions

Even me & my frds  voted ght through sms ,laneline & online continuouly.
Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KillSerpent

Originally posted by optimist

Gaurihiten fan, you seem to be undermining your jodi's popularity yourself. From what you are saying it appears as though you single handedly made your jodi win with all those SMSes and online votes. So then does that mean your jodi is not the most popular?

Yaar opti we dint voted that madly for our jodi as we r confident that they will win with their popularity.

we did vote madly.......Cry.....i got 172 votes al2gedar nd i kno sum otyhermichi fans also gave a lot votes....sumtyms i feel that dere r no michi fans outside the IF michi gang..Cry......i am tooooooo disappointedAngryCry

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I would urge HG fans to not respond in this topic, because:

a. This is Kayamath's forum, and hence MICHI will obviously be more loved

b. This might lead to unnecessary fights

Anyway, this show is a farce because Prachi wasn't even nominated for the Best Patni award Cry

Go to top