Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 7)

PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Originally posted by gawker

@gaurihiten fan
so kn get the award because they got the votes, and shabbir because he had an affair with ekta? Confused

Good point gawker.  First Shabbo was branded a stalker by that stupid article which had  as its source an unmentionable name.  Now he is being branded a gigollo! Sad plight for a guy who is carrying a show on his broad shoulders so much so that even if he goes missing for a couple of episodes trps sink to the drain.      

Very well said Gwaker and Opti.

Poor guy was blammed for everything....instead he is not getting the credit for his acting.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Gaurihiten fan, you seem to be undermining your jodi's popularity yourself. From what you are saying it appears as though you single handedly made your jodi win with all those SMSes and online votes. So then does that mean your jodi is not the most popular?
PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Gaurihiten fan, you seem to be undermining your jodi's popularity yourself. From what you are saying it appears as though you single handedly made your jodi win with all those SMSes and online votes. So then does that mean your jodi is not the most popular?

Yaar opti we dint voted that madly for our jodi as we r confident that they will win with their popularity.

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by trros

@gaurihiten fan humne bhi vote kya hai bhai sirf online voting nahin sms se bhi humne vote kya isliye bura lag raha hai ki itne saare paise abain hi waste ho gaye Cry

yaar in knw it's ubearble bt when i was voting for mu Jaanus i had a fixed thinking in my mind,mujhe sabse jyada smses karne hain ,i gave 10.000 smses(from my dad,mom,bro,and sis's cells,) and 30,000 calls per day for KN,so u can understand mah billsCryi hav that thinking in mah my mind i hav to be first i hav to make my Jaaanus win again,and this is not firsttime,i always voted for KN in past crazily,mera pc hamesha on rehta tha and i was so used to make ids and voted for my Jaanus,so i knw aapka bohut sara paisa waste hua so is mine dear i got many beating scolding from mah mom and dad bt firbhi kep voting for mh Cuties,kabhi bhi bandh nahi kiya,scholl ke 8 ghante i vited for Cuties from our school chavcha's dukan who was selling tiffins for us,that's mah love my Cuties so it's hurts a lot when some people just told KN aise hi jeet gaye nahi we voted hard for them:)

and someone told earlier that sps should tell hw many vites got the winners bt as far as i knw film ho ya tv kisi bhi award functions pe yeh bataya nahi jata or batana allowed nahi hain,they can only tell thethis things in reality shows not in award functions

OMG how many text messagges you sent  Shocked your telephone provider must be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

All that money could have gone for worthier causes Cry like helping China's earthquake or Burmas cyclone victims.  Sorry I  am not trying to be  be rude , but am horrified that's all .

wouldn't that have been money better spent.    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I don't wish to argue here, I can understand your dissapointment that your favourite jodi didn't win.
Though I just don't believe the awards were rigged even if Balaji was associated with them, Kayamath is Ekta's show as well, so she why would they manipulate the results? Confused
I also thought it was unfair to say only her pets win the awards, was it necessary to go down that route and question the actors themselves?
As for KaraNandini being nominated and winning time and again, well I believe that is attributed to their magical chemistry. The fact that they have been nominated and managed to win just goes to show how enduring their pair really is that their fans still love and vote for them.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
GT fan, if they have not done it in the past (how much votes the winners and runners up got) they better do it in the future if they really want people to take their awards seriously. As you rightly said all these votes cost money. And the money paying public need to know the truth. If they dont want to be transparent then let them have a jury award and stop swindling the public in the name of votes.
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
opti if kasam se can win the popular serial award jai walia totally ignored inspite of the fact that ram kapoor was the saving grace as jai walia at balaji global whereas his better half bani gets an award.....do you still believe in the credibility of these awards....nakli tulsi got nominated for best wife....i could go on ....
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gawker

@gaurihiten fan
so kn get the award because they got the votes, and shabbir because he had an affair with ekta? Confused
LOL

and KN won because Ekta want them to win not because of the votes cause if that was it then only I know how much I voted for Michi to win and not just me alone but my familys and friend's friends for voted for michi,so the way I see it,it's not about voting for ur jodi it's all about whom jodi Ekta ma want to give it to and as always it's KN jodi because if she didn't then they might both...................her stupid show.

Go to top