Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Nobody is questioning whether KN fans voted for them or not. All we want is some transparency in the results. Why not tell how much each jodi/character got and who were the runners up in that category with how much votes? I think they owe that much to the voting public. This is not an award given by the jury (atleast that is what they say). Then let them be transparent.   

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

I think Shachi performance is a last minute inclusion to appease Michians because they knew that Michi were not getting the award. How come we did'nt hear about this dance till the day of the award? There was only news about Shabbo's dance with the macho men.   
hmm opti i don agree here i think michi r doin da performance along wid alek-sadhna &hiten gauri so i don think it was a last minute inclusion
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@gaurihiten fan humne bhi vote kya hai bhai sirf online voting nahin sms se bhi humne vote kya isliye bura lag raha hai ki itne saare paise abain hi waste ho gaye Cry
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@gaurihiten fan
so kn get the award because they got the votes, and shabbir because he had an affair with ekta? Confused
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by Star Diva

no matter what u guys say that we shud be happy that shabbo won and try 2 4get michi's loss i cant do that

I AM VERY HAPPY OUR JAAN SHABBO WON!!....if he dint win i wud hav gone crazier Embarrassed Big smile

BUT..yes a big fat but
Angry
I cannot get over michi's loss....its iriitating me like helll!!!!becuz iTZ UNFAIR. if it wasnt unfair i wudnt have been soooooo disappointed as i am now...i dun care if ne1 calls me obstinate.....i am that!!.....i h8 spa...wacko show it is Angry Angry Angry
ira darling spa is not oscar yaarLOLso chill LOLyes yes its unfairCrywe can't do nething Crybut we can mail shabbo &give our views regarding spaAngryr u mailing shabbo regarding dese?

agree with u Clap Clap

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Nobody is questioning whether KN fans voted for them or not. All we want is some transparency in the results. Why not tell how much each jodi/character got and who were the runners up in that category with how much votes? I think they owe that much to the voting public. This is not an award given by the jury (atleast that is what they say). Then let them be transparent.   

agree 100%

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trros

I think Shachi performance is a last minute inclusion to appease Michians because they knew that Michi were not getting the award. How come we did'nt hear about this dance till the day of the award? There was only news about Shabbo's dance with the macho men.   
hmm opti i don agree here i think michi r doin da performance along wid alek-sadhna &hiten gauri so i don think it was a last minute inclusion

So all the jodis who were nominated did the dance together?  That is quite possible.  The reason why Sumeet and Kumkum are missing from that list could be because Juhi was pretty upset about Kumkum's single nomination.  I heard she refused to perform at the awards.  But if three jodis are performing, then I think Shachi will just get a couple of minutes. 

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gawker

@gaurihiten fan
so kn get the award because they got the votes, and shabbir because he had an affair with ekta? Confused

Good point gawker.  First Shabbo was branded a stalker by that stupid article which had  as its source an unmentionable name.  Now he is being branded a gigollo! Sad plight for a guy who is carrying a show on his broad shoulders so much so that even if he goes missing for a couple of episodes trps sink to the drain.      

Go to top