Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
the most stupidest award show on planet... Angry Angry

prachi not nominated 4 fave patni is the most stupidest thng dat evr happened....she is the most applicable one for this award...

nd michi not winning the fave jodi is another stupid thng....y kn again...havent they gotten enough awards havent they gotten enough praises havent their fans gotten enought chances of seein them receive awards 2gedar!!!!!

they r now old ppl with grown up married childrens nd prolly wil be dada dadi in a few months!!!.....they r now more dissolved in solving family problems rather then having love moments whereas our michi WHEN they r 2gedar....they r the most loving thng on earth...the show runs bcoz of MICHI,,and now we michians cant them receiving a freakin award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID STAR PARIVAR----totally pointless show....nth but kyunki inthere faggot brains Angry

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by $weet Ema

Is Pariwar Mein Bahut EKTA Hai

LOL

LOLLOL  ^^This  should be the tagline for Star Parivaar Awards instead of 'Nayi parivaar ki naayi lehar'

Nayi pariwar!!!!! LOL Yes Nayi Pariwar with very old members.LOL One who was jodi three years back is still continuing with the same. To naya kahaan se.LOL

naya whatever is that  is that ?? Ekta does not have this word in her vocabulary, same old story line same  old soppy stuff.

How could Karan be a good son beats me !!

He threw his old dad and mum out contrary to Asian values and Nandini a good bahu , who cant take her family into confidence even more confusing Confused

There are so many more deserving charcters which could have won only if the awards were fair and square.

If I were GHT, and if I really won these on merit I would have graciously declined them to give chance to others .

This is my view and I have no time to squabble. thanks in advance .

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
STUPID STAR PARIVAR Angry
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged

I have been very closely associated with Balajis and other TV production houses. One thing is very clear.

When it comes to Star Pariwar Awards it is somewhere Balaji's who decides them. And when the string is in their hands naturally their blue eyed boys and hot favourite bahu's/girls will get the entries into the awards.

I still can't get how they nominate for best Jodi characters who are almost reaching or have reached the stage where they are Dada dadi's in a serial. This is an award where nominations should be for new jodi's in different serial. So why not nominate the same for Best Dada also!!!!!!!!!

The whole award is rigged and this is going on for last many years. No wonder one actor once made a comment on SPA -

Is Pariwar Mein Bahut EKTA Hai

LOL

LOL
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
guys guys michi rocks ok we knw how &why de lost da award shabbir-panchi also must b knowing about if shabir doesnot knws it den i will mail him &xplain him why michi lost Embarrassed we shud b happy dat atleast shabir got something otherwise some guds actors lyk hussain&karan patel din won nething in spa Ouch
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I think Shachi performance is a last minute inclusion to appease Michians because they knew that Michi were not getting the award. How come we did'nt hear about this dance till the day of the award? There was only news about Shabbo's dance with the macho men.   
Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
no matter what u guys say that we shud be happy that shabbo won and try 2 4get michi's loss i cant do that

I AM VERY HAPPY OUR JAAN SHABBO WON!!....if he dint win i wud hav gone crazier Embarrassed Big smile

BUT..yes a big fat but
Angry
I cannot get over michi's loss....its iriitating me like helll!!!!becuz iTZ UNFAIR. if it wasnt unfair i wudnt have been soooooo disappointed as i am now...i dun care if ne1 calls me obstinate.....i am that!!.....i h8 spa...wacko show it is Angry Angry Angry
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star Diva

no matter what u guys say that we shud be happy that shabbo won and try 2 4get michi's loss i cant do that

I AM VERY HAPPY OUR JAAN SHABBO WON!!....if he dint win i wud hav gone crazier Embarrassed Big smile

BUT..yes a big fat but
Angry
I cannot get over michi's loss....its iriitating me like helll!!!!becuz iTZ UNFAIR. if it wasnt unfair i wudnt have been soooooo disappointed as i am now...i dun care if ne1 calls me obstinate.....i am that!!.....i h8 spa...wacko show it is Angry Angry Angry
ira darling spa is not oscar yaarLOLso chill LOLyes yes its unfairCrywe can't do nething Crybut we can mail shabbo &give our views regarding spaAngryr u mailing shabbo regarding dese?

Go to top