Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 28)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
milind tried 2 sacrificed his lyf for prachi dats why he won Embarrassed moreover acting wise definately shabir is better my pov no offence 2 kiran's fan

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sb

GAURI HITEN DESERVE EACH N EVERY AWARD THEY HAVE GOT.PEOPLE WHO HAVE OBJECTION R JUST SAYING ILL WORDS ABT GAURI HITEN OUT OF THEIR FRUSTRATION.SO INSTEAD OF GETTING FRUSTRATED LEARN TO APPRECIATE GAURI HITEN WHO GOT WELL DESERVED AWARDS FOR THEIR GUD WORK.GAURI HITEN RULE ,ROCK N R THE BESTTEST.NO ONE ELSE DESERVED THESE AWARDS MORE THAN THEM.
Sleepywhere were u?u came so late watever u said we hv read dat lyk thousand timesSmileso ur comments will not affect usSmileactually no ght fans comments will affect michiansSmileso its better if u go 2 kyunki forum&sing ght is da best bcoz in kym forum michi will b de best neways u wrote so much so dis is my gift 2 u  Sleepy
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey Tross, Shabbo has large fan following, so he might have gotten votes and won it....but in acting department, Kiran is ahead. Om has done more good "Patigiri" than Milind......but since he is old in the serial now, has become a grand dad, so I kind of agree with a young guy getting award Big smile
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ritu, looks like you have not been watching the show closely have you? He was never with Ayesha. He ha always remained faithful to Prachi. Yes, he looked to her as his friend not knowing her devious mind. And his PA is of relative origin and even in this state he is more drawn to his wife whom he does not remember than to his 'fiance'.

By the way I remember to have seen Om question the integrity of a wife he has been married for ages when a young girl came by claiming that Parvati was her mom. So how can one fault Milsi for suspecting his wife of less than a year, whose marriage was based on reasons other than love and whose wife herself admitted to being the mom? Even in the state of feeling betrayed the guy coughed up the ransom money to redeem her baby from the kidnappers and even took physical assault from them. When he realised his mistake he publicly admitted that he was wrong and she was innocent and repented whole heartedly. The guy was willing to give up his life to save hers. Now nothing can surpass that, can it?
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
shabbo has large fan followings bcoz of his acting naaEmbarrassed so how can u say dat kiran is ahead of him acting wise yes kiran is a faboulus actor but i find shabir better
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I know baba, taht Milind saved Prachi from falling. .....our Paro is so strong that she doesn't need her hubby to save her LOL , she is the saviour in OP jodi LOL ....She keeps on rescuing Om from all accidents LOL , in fact Paro deserves "Pati" award LOL

Let Milsi be happy as Pati and hopefully he'll do some good deeds after getting the award Wink
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Milind is certainly not flawless, and I suspect that this character is loved more so because of Shabbir's popularity than because of his own personality!

Opti, Milind might not have directly insulted Prachi's family, unlike Robbie, but he did indirectly insult them by insulting their daughter. Regardless of his umpteen apologies, I can never forgive this man for scaring his wife by trying to rape her, or for displaying male chauvinistic attitudes by asking her to sleep on the floor, or for accusing her of infidelity every time she looked at or spoke to her ex-lover, never mind that his ex-lover used to circle him 24 x 7 Angry

In fact, Milind has insulted Premlatha too - remember when she lovingly offered him Dhoklas, but he scoffed at her by saying that it's filled with dirt and therefore more suitable for her daughter Dead

I can understand his anger towards Alaap and Mr Shah. But why was he punishing Prachi and her mom for their bad deeds? Did he forget that, if not for Prachi's selflessness, he would be rotting in jail? She could have easily sent away Ayesha by refusing to help the man who bashed her brother - but, no, her respect for Baba propelled her to help his son out of his tight spot

Sorry, but Milind too has committed several mistakes, although he is also open-hearted enough to apologize (just like all our leading heroes)

All that said, he certainly deserves to win this award because it makes for a very intriguing character on-screen, but he is doesn't seem to be a model-husband in real life

Edited by krangara - 20 May 2008 at 9:49am
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trros

shabbo has large fan followings bcoz of his acting naaEmbarrassed so how can u say dat kiran is ahead of him acting wise yes kiran is a faboulus actor but i find shabir better

Shabo is hot yaar.......that's why you girls are after him....if Kiran was doing Milind's role, wud you have been after MilindLOL......

Shabbo is a good actor, but poor Kiran doesn't ahve girls screaming after him,......even I am after SaashaLOL, not coz Chetan acts better than KiranEmbarrassed

Go to top