Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 17)

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawker

why do kn fans need to convince michi fans that kn are better? even after them winning the award? and why do they need to come to the kymt forum to champion kn's cause? is it not good enough that kn won. why don't they celebrate that rather than convince us that the fight was right?

well said GawkerClap

I just wanted to avoid this post..Deadlooks like no end!!!!!!!!what sort of convincing?do KN fans want to do

Michi won the popularity in seven months...that's the point..ClapClapClap

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
LOLLOLKN chemistry!!Ouch!!!!!!!!from what I heard they r nowhere near our MichiThumbs Up

u do not need a c-night to say the chemistry..LOLtheir eye locks r enoughBig smile

Opti ..well saidClap

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

[QUOTE=gawker]why do kn fans need to convince michi fans that kn are better? even after them winning the award? and why do they need to come to the kymt forum to champion kn's cause? is it not good enough that kn won. why don't they celebrate that rather than convince us that the fight was right?

well said GawkerClap

I just wanted to avoid this post..Deadlooks like no end!!!!!!!!what sort of convincing?do KN fans want to do

there is no use banging your head against a brick wall , if some fans do not want to see the truth so be it, it is theri loss ******** LOL

Moderator's Note:
Refrain from personal attacks on a section of members

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 19 May 2008 at 10:52am
ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Originally posted by ishimukh

well one thing which i've noticed about the fans of most of the couples is that all claim that their jodi has best chemistry....that's their POV...but my point is that does always romancing each or or doing consumation scene make u the best jodi or the best chemistry???NO....(no offence 2 any fans)

then i guess hiten gauri would've been more popular than ever if they did so coz in any of their serials they did not have any kind of passionate romantic scenes like other jodis

Michi's chemistry scorched the screens right from the time when they were not even touching each other and had not even admitted their feelings to each other.  I would say it scorched in the very first scene Michi met. One eye lock was enough to set the screen ablaze and it still does. As to c-night scenes, the Michi c-night was one of the most aesthetically done one without going over board or vulgar, yet the couple were extremely hooot in it. Passion need not be expressed only in physical intimacy.  Michi have mostly had to make do with just eye-locks which express far more than any actions or words for that matter.

And KN had their fair share of romancing and consummation scenes, afterall they were married twice were they not?      

well i guess u don't understand the difference btwn kn and michi....michi have a serial dedicated 2 them whereas kyunki is not dedicated 2 kn or their romance...not only kn but even lkt did not have much of eyelock or any kind of scenes...even if kn were married twice cons scene was shown only once........and maybe michi has set the screen on fire 4 their fans..i'm not disputing that

and about popularity...i never doubted michi's popularity....but from all the forums i've visited i see that armaan ridhima r the most popular from the recent couples...plz don't bash me 4 this coz i'm not an ar fan and neither a member of DMG forum...so more credit goes 2 them coz they r in a less popular channel and still they've become the most popular among the new couples

ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by ishimukh

and spa being rigged...in 2004 i didn't have internet but i voted through mobile and the best jodi category didn't come at all...i even i asked a few of my friends and they said the same thing...so was that year's jodi award fixed??

and in 2006..i don't know how authentic sbs is though i see most of their news being true...they said kn is leading in fav jodi category ...but finally the award was given 2 kavyanjali....so was that also fixed??

There now you yourself are putting down the facts showing if they are rigged or not!!!!!!!!! This is what I am telling repeatedly. That when you know rigging was done in few other categories or some earlier season, what is the guarantee that its not happened even this year.

i don't know whether these were rigged or not..but i'm asking u that

besides i don't doubt ght's winning coz in every newspaper or even websites like indya.com,tellybuzz or tellychakkar they mention hiten gauri as the most popular couple..that's the only reason why i don't doubt their winning

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Kayamath fans………. Please lets not respond in this thread anymore..
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
what about non fans of all Confused
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muscleprotein

what about non fans of all Confused