Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 14)

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by trros

for me da best jodi in indian television is rajeev-aamna no 1 can beat dem Embarrassed after dats its michi Embarrassed &after dat its kn
dats my pov

Clap

Chalo ek aur jodi added.LOL

Very well said. Till date Sujal Kashish (Rajeev-Aamna) could not be beaten by any Jodi. Thats one Jodi which can be called as the Legendary Jodi. No single Jodi till date could show the same Chemistry!!!!!!!!! Even now people are asking when they both are coming together again. That tells a lot!!!!!!!!!!

aap yeh show dekhthe hi  kya Confused

ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishimukh

but yes i was dissapointed with the nominations this time espacilly 4 fav pati patni and saas...gautami could not even get in2 the character then how could she win so many nominations??

Hope you are now getting the point about the validity of these awards.Smile Now hope you get where they actually stand and why such a big question mark on them.

but doesn't mean i doubt the authenticity of all the categories....not only in which hiten gauri won but also in other categories 2

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

GT fan stay in your own forum and post all your love for your jodi. You need'nt come here preaching about your jodi's chemistry. So you feel your jodi are deserving winners just as we feel our jodi are deserving winners too. If some fans feel the award is rigged they are free to say so. Dont these fans have freedom in their own forum to voice their opinions? They are not coming to your forum and posting their frustration, are they? So it is better that you keep your views to your own forum to avoid unnecessary quarrels here.

GHT fans...........please stay in your own fourm and write all the praises you want , this is KAYAMATH forum, so  we just want to discuss MICHI ONLY!Big smile

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

but yes i was dissapointed with the nominations this time espacilly 4 fav pati patni and saas...gautami could not even get in2 the character then how could she win so many nominations??

Hope you are now getting the point about the validity of these awards.Smile Now hope you get where they actually stand and why such a big question mark on them.

but doesn't mean i doubt the authenticity of all the categories....not only in which hiten gauri won but also in other categories 2

If there's a question mark on one category then whats the logic that its not in others. To you it may seem otherwise to other nominating Dada Dadi's as Jodi may be wrong. You don't put such characters in that category. And thats a fact.

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Discuss Michi all you want to, no KN fan will say no to that, but why do you have to ridicule other couples?

Originally posted by kim02

Originally posted by optimist

GT fan stay in your own forum and post all your love for your jodi. You need'nt come here preaching about your jodi's chemistry. So you feel your jodi are deserving winners just as we feel our jodi are deserving winners too. If some fans feel the award is rigged they are free to say so. Dont these fans have freedom in their own forum to voice their opinions? They are not coming to your forum and posting their frustration, are they? So it is better that you keep your views to your own forum to avoid unnecessary quarrels here.

GHT fans...........please stay in your own fourm and write all the praises you want , this is KAYAMATH forum, so  we just want to discuss MICHI ONLY!Big smile

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged

for me da best jodi in indian television is rajeev-aamna no 1 can beat dem Embarrassed after dats its michi Embarrassed &after dat its kn
dats my pov

Clap

Very well said. Till date Sujal Kashish (Rajeev-Aamna) could not be beaten by any Jodi. Thats one Jodi which can be called as the Legendary Jodi. No single Jodi till date could show the same Chemistry!!!!!!!!! Even now people are asking when they both are coming together again. That tells a lot!!!!!!!!!!

oh we can say this to same to gauri n hiten people r dyignt o see them tog in lead now ...............aur michi n others jodis r not at all better then kn jodi thats my opinion ...............they r famous but not more then ght ...........if they they can easily win this award bc they r also frm balaji telefilms n shabbir n prachi r ektas favs tooo soo how can she not wanted them to win ............and if u all say kn r ektas chamcha then i ll tell u onething shabbirs is ektas friedn soo closed friend soo she can let him down na thats why he also won ...................soo see n michi can easily win if they got more votes then kn ..........n its ture whether u all want to beleive it or not ............

and taliing about chemistry then ght r far better then others ................ok thats all .............Embarrassed

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged

dats my pov

Clap

ya de r da legendary jodi Embarrassedwe shud not even compare dem wid kn &michi rajeev-aamna r da best &will always remain de best no other jodi can match up 2 dere standards &i think ght &shachi knws about itEmbarrassed
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyCake

excuse me but as a mod i think your comments on kn have been vry unfair i always thought that mods should be neutral  in the forums

My comments are all against this SPA award and not just KN. The awards are rigged is being proved with every year's results. Mods when doing the duty as Mod need to be neutral which we all have been in the topic. But as member can always put forth their views.

Go to top